1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a SEO Review? Post Here, Will Give Professional SEO Analysis And Review!

Discussion in 'SEO' started by ObliviousOne, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b0sAnChE

b0sAnChE Member

Best Answers:
    when can we expect that our submitted stuff would be reviewed. best regards

b0sAnChE, Feb 21, 2009 IP
  2. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    D e a l s c i r c u l a r . c o m

Font Tags Found in HTML
    We found some HTML font tags on this page. While this is not a critical issue, you should use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to separate your website's content from its appearance.

Page Rank -- 0
    Pages Indexed by Google -- 1,250
    Alexa Rank -- 262,734

Your site most likely has different PR values for the domain with the www and without the www. It is doing really well. Your meta information is great, and you have lots of indexes all over google. Your fine!

www.share2many.com

Meta Description is too long
    Your meta description should be no more than 150 characters, your current meta description is 236 characters.
    High Number Of Meta Keywords
    The web page has 46 keywords in its metadata.
    We believe that though the search engines don't weigh keywords as heavily as they used to, they're still important to get right. By using a high number of keywords, it is possible that you are diluting the effect of your most important keywords. We would suggest keeping the keywords to 10 or less. Currently, this page has keywords in its metadata.
    Font Tags Found in HTML
    We found some HTML font tags on this page. While this is not a critical issue, you should use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to separate your website's content from its appearance.

Page Rank -- 0
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 143
    Alexa Rank -- 280,100

You seem to have graet traffic, thats perfect for your type of file uploading site. You should definitely market it in warez forums of all sorts, just upload stuff and post the download links nad people will see your site. Good luck!

www.download.ba SORRY for the late reply. Busy in college haha. :)

Page Rank -- 3
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 12,000
    Alexa Rank -- 153,177

Your site is doing wonderfully well!

www.movie-critic.net

Your meta description should be no more than 150 characters, your current meta description is 259 characters.

Page Rank -- 0
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 153
    Alexa Rank -- 1,870,477

You should work on making your meta information more precise. Submit to a lot of social bookmarks like Digg and Delicious, that will help a lot. You should definitely submit to directories, and go post on blogs related to your niche of movies. Good luck!

www.sportsflava.com

Meta Description Not Found
    This page is missing a meta description. It's important to add a meta description for every page on your site, the meta description is what frequently shows up under your page title in search results and convinces people to click-through to your site.
    No Meta Keywords Found
    There were no keywords detected in the metadata of the website.
    Though Google does not seem to place high relevance on meta keywords to determine the content of a website, other engines like Yahoo! may still look at these.
    Since it doesn't hurt you to have metakeywords, we'd suggest going ahead and adding them to the page.

Page Rank -- 0
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 177
    Alexa Rank -- 2,346,937

Your blog is doing ok. You should submit it to a lot of social bookmarking sites like Digg and Delicious or Yahoo's Buzz as well. You definitely should comment on other blogs related to your blog, and obviously market your blog on forums related to your niche too. Good luck!

ObliviousOne, Feb 23, 2009 IP
    proxywhereabouts likes this.
  3. iBLOGCASH

iBLOGCASH Member

Best Answers:
    greatly appreciated.
    the only reason i dont have meta on there is because i have been reading that it is worthless to implement into your site anymore.
    i guess that is not true?

also i just added META to it now, opinions on it now? thanks

iBLOGCASH, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  4. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    It is worthless, but not harmful, its considered by some search engines, but not by Google.

ObliviousOne, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  5. Bobby_Bacchus

Bobby_Bacchus Active Member

Best Answers:
    I sent you a pm about my url ...looking forward for your feedback..

Thanks in advance.

Bobby_Bacchus, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  6. sandalilang

sandalilang Peon

Best Answers:
    can you help on my link as below ? Thanks a lot !

sandalilang, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  7. jellyk4

jellyk4 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    My site url is : http://www.cavity-insulation-grants.com/
    my site is performing well in google.com, but is not showing in google.co.uk.
    I have set the targeted user in united kingdom in webmaster tools.
    my site is only 1 month old domain. Please give me the idea, what I need to do get the ranking.

jellyk4, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  8. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    http://SigitArinto.com

Page Title is too long
    The maximum recommended length for page titles is 70 characters, your current page title is 81 characters.
    Your meta description should be no more than 150 characters, your current meta description is 172 characters.
    The web page has 12 keywords in its metadata.
    We believe that though the search engines don't weigh keywords as heavily as they used to, they're still important to get right. By using a high number of keywords, it is possible that you are diluting the effect of your most important keywords. We would suggest keeping the keywords to 10 or less. Currently, this page has keywords in its metadata.

Page Rank -- 0
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 227
    Alexa Rank -- 1,381,834
    Technorati Rank -- 2,507,109

Your blog seems to be doing well with getting indexed in Google. I would recommend that you submit your blog pages to social bookmarks like Digg and Delicious, they will help get more indexes as well as page rank. For more page rank, comment on other blogs related to your blogs niche and you should be fine.

www.cavity-insulation-grants.com

Page Title is too long
    The maximum recommended length for page titles is 70 characters, your current page title is 75 characters.
    Your meta description should be no more than 150 characters, your current meta description is 162 characters.
    The web page has 15 keywords in its metadata.

Page Rank -- 0
    Pages Indexed in Google - 8
    Alexa Rank -- 3,875,574

Your blog seems to be very new to me. You should submit any and all articles you write to Digg and Delicious. You should also comment on other blogs related to your blogs niche, it will help you build links and get more page rank. Definitely market your blog on other webmaster forums using the signature. Good luck!

ObliviousOne, Feb 26, 2009 IP
  9. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    http://SigitArinto.com

Page Title is too long
    The maximum recommended length for page titles is 70 characters, your current page title is 81 characters.
    Your meta description should be no more than 150 characters, your current meta description is 172 characters.

Page Rank -- 0
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 227
    Alexa Rank -- 1,381,834
    Technorati Rank -- 2,507,109

Your blog seems to be doing well with getting indexed in Google. I would recommend that you submit your blog pages to social bookmarks like Digg and Delicious, they will help get more indexes as well as page rank. For more page rank, comment on other blogs related to your blogs niche and you should be fine.

www.cavity-insulation-grants.com

Page Title is too long
    The maximum recommended length for page titles is 70 characters, your current page title is 75 characters.
    Your meta description should be no more than 150 characters, your current meta description is 162 characters.
    The web page has 15 keywords in its metadata.

Page Rank -- 0
    Pages Indexed in Google - 8
    Alexa Rank -- 3,875,574

Your blog seems to be very new to me. You should submit any and all articles you write to Digg and Delicious. You should also comment on other blogs related to your blogs niche, it will help you build links and get more page rank. Definitely market your blog on other webmaster forums using the signature. Good luck!

ObliviousOne, Feb 26, 2009 IP
    jallikatu likes this.
  10. sandalilang

sandalilang Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow ! Thank you very much for your review, ObliviousOne ! your help is highly appreciated

sandalilang, Feb 26, 2009 IP
  11. riftshighway

riftshighway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there,
    The website is www.airsoftica.com
    We're trying to build traffic for the sport of airsoft. Thanks for your help!

riftshighway, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  12. crook

crook Member

Best Answers:
    crook, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  13. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    www.airsoftica.com

Page Rank -- 3
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 2,900
    Alexa Rank -- 938,764

Your site seems to be doing magnificent! You have over 2000 indexes in Google and your page rank is fine too. If you want more page rank, I would recommend posting on blogs related to your niche, that should help. Good luck!

www.dirtywarez.com

Page Title is too long
    Your meta description should be no more than 150 characters, your current meta description is 151 characters.
    Font Tags Found in HTML

Page Rank -- N/A (for domain with www)
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 29,600
    Alexa Rank -- 87,583

Wow, you have almost 30k indexed pages in Google, thats really insane, very nice achievement my friend! You dont need to do anything, your site is fantastic!

ObliviousOne, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  14. ggmittal

ggmittal Guest

Best Answers:
    ggmittal, Feb 28, 2009 IP
  15. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    Only one site per person please.

www.till2day.com

Page Rank -- 2
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 320
    Technorati -- 2,506,937

Your site seems to be doing very well. You should submit the pages of your site to social bookmarks like Digg and Delicious for more search engine trafic, since your traffic seems to be low. In addition, comment on blogs related to your niche for more backlinks so that your PR goes up. Definitely market your blog on forums using the signature and you should be fine. Good luck!

ObliviousOne, Feb 28, 2009 IP
  16. jallikatu

jallikatu Peon

Best Answers:
    I repped for this guy. He surely deserves a lot. People rep him!

jallikatu, Feb 28, 2009 IP
  17. yohanip

yohanip Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yohanip, Feb 28, 2009 IP
  18. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    http://cubei.info

Meta Description Not Found
    This page is missing a meta description. It's important to add a meta description for every page on your site, the meta description is what frequently shows up under your page title in search results and convinces people to click-through to your site.
    Font Tags Found in HTML

Page Rank -- 3
    Pages Indexed in Google -- 170
    Alexa Rank -- 1,168,665

Your site seems to be doing really well, and the blog part of it is really nice too. You have good page rank and your indexed in google as well, should have no problems. Good luck.

ObliviousOne, Feb 28, 2009 IP
    yohanip likes this.
  19. ObliviousOne

ObliviousOne Banned

Best Answers:
    This service is still free and available in case you guys are wondering.

ObliviousOne, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  20. nICEsHARE

nICEsHARE Active Member

Best Answers:
    How about my phpbb3 forum here: aec.soweic.com
    I'd glad if you could identify seo issues and provide solution. Thanks.

nICEsHARE, Mar 10, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.