1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WTB: I need a Website Designed, Hosted, Marketed and Maintained!

Discussion in 'Services' started by 99d7737, Feb 23, 2009.

Hello friends,
    I have started an Coaching Institute for Chartered Accountants, i am a passive partner in this and i am looking forward to start a professional website about the institute.

I don't have time to maintain it, so i would be looking out for a complete package right from designing to marketing. The institute is based in India so i would prefer sourcing out the project to companies/individuals from India.

The stuff which i am looking out for:
    • Design: Basic website design with 6-8 pages, Flash homepage. [Text and Image Content would be provided by us]
      [*]Web Hosting: Since the institute is new, so i am not expecting much traffic, a moderate package for a single website would do.
      [*]Marketing: Submitting the site to local directories, student forums, etc.
      [*]Maintenance: You don't really need to look after it daily, just making sure it is well up, live and rocking, that's it!

So now, these are the most important things i would be looking out in the package. Please let me know if you have any ideas, plans or packages suitable for me. I would be looking out for a 'Cheap and best offer'.

PS: Please don't offer me individual plans, only who can handle out all the things mentioned above contact me please.

You can send in your offers here or PM me with each and every detail including the jobs you will be performing, payment scheduling, what would be included in maintenance, etc. etc.

99d7737, Feb 23, 2009 IP
    danish muzaffar likes this.
  2. jaseenoor

jaseenoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    HI Pm sent to you .. please inform me about your decision

jaseenoor, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  3. Indiabulls

Indiabulls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent with all details and quote.

Indiabulls, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  4. search2solution

search2solution Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I send you a very cheap and quality offer. Please see it and reply me ASAP.

Thanks,

search2solution, Feb 23, 2009 IP