1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Political Quotes

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Blogmaster, Jan 10, 2009.

1. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like my kind of guy :D Unless you like Chavez and the FARC?
    [​IMG]

Guy "Machine Gun" Molony and Lee Christmas are a couple of famous guys.

A great movie to watch is the 1953 movie Tropic Zone starring Ronald Reagan. Ronald Reagan saves Rhonda Fleming's banana plantation and roughs up some bad guys as expatriate freedom-fighter.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046462/

bogart, Feb 22, 2009 IP
  2. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    "Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." - George W. Bush. (a.k.a. the smartest President in the history of the United States..... ever.)

GeorgeB., Feb 22, 2009 IP
  3. suman817

suman817 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Woaaaaao! What a quote! It's impossible for me to make such Political Quote better than this. It's the real best quote.

suman817, Feb 22, 2009 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  4. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    as always
    they the one who started it, and when the other fight back, they start cries like a baby.

bfebrian, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  5. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Indeed, she was so smart in picking her words to fit their agenda, but luckily, there are some who can look behind misleading words or any words, and reveal the true and very ugly face behind this propaganda,

Golda Meir who also said that Palestinians do not exist, does not see why Palestinians are fighting, and think they are motivated by hate toward Jews as they always love to make it look like, she does not see any problem in expelling 800,000 Palestinians out their homes and properties, and she does not see any problem in the massacres, killing, and terrorism that led to this, she wants to put all the blame on Palestinians or Arabs despite Arabs and Jews had long history of living in harmony before the Zionist project of stealing Palestine appear, as the Jews themselves admit,

this often quoted saying by Golda Meir, suggests that the killing of Palestinian kids by the Israeli terrorists, is a crime done by Palestinians! While in fact Israelis themselves hate Palestinians and others much more than they love their kids, or anything else.

Deborah Orr have something interesting to say about this specific quote

source

if you look from the other side, you will find that Golda Meir not only appreciate, but also admire who kill children, as she herself stated:

"I want to tell you that I don't just appreciate you, I admire you!"

to Dado Elazar, the Israeli Chief of Staff for his decision to shot down a civilian airliner, killing 106 men, women and children aboard.

Who Remembers LAA Flight 114?
    IN MEMORIAM: LIBYAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 114

imad, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  6. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "I think when you spread the wealth around it's good for everybody."

President Obama

"I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. "

Obama

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations. "

'Bama

"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. "

Bama

"We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times... and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK. That's not leadership. That's not going to happen. "

Bama

"What do you think a stimulus is? It's spending - that's the whole point! Seriously. "

Bama

"Why can't I just eat my waffle? "

..Bama

ncz_nate, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  7. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We now have ourselves a quote battle!!

"In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"I guess it's OK to call the secretary of education here 'buddy.' That means friend." --George W. Bush, Philadelphia, Jan. 8, 2009

"So I analyzed that and decided I didn't want to be the president during a depression greater than the Great Depression, or the beginning of a depression greater than the Great Depression." --George W. Bush, Washington D.C., Dec. 18, 2008

"People say, well, do you ever hear any other voices other than, like, a few people? Of course I do." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 18, 2008

"I've abandoned free market principles to save the free market system." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 16, 2008

"I've been in the Bible every day since I've been the president." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Nov. 12, 2008

"This thaw -- took a while to thaw, it's going to take a while to unthaw." --George W. Bush, on liquidity in the markets, Alexandria, La., Oct. 20, 2008

"I didn't grow up in the ocean -- as a matter of fact -- near the ocean -- I grew up in the desert. Therefore, it was a pleasant contrast to see the ocean. And I particularly like it when I'm fishing." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 26, 2008

"Anyone engaging in illegal financial transactions will be caught and persecuted." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2008

"We're fixing to go down to Galveston and obviously are going to see a devastated part of this fantastic state." --George W. Bush, Houston, Sept. 16, 2008

"The people in Louisiana must know that all across our country there's a lot of prayer -- prayer for those whose lives have been turned upside down. And I'm one of them." --George W. Bush, Baton Rouge, La., Sept. 3, 2008

"First of all, I don't see America having problems." --George W. Bush, interview with Bob Costas at the 2008 Olympics, Beijing, China, Aug. 10, 2008

GeorgeB., Feb 23, 2009 IP
  8. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL!

I have no dog in the fight.

"I've abandoned free market principles to save the free market system."

I liked that one most though.

ncz_nate, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  9. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    There are certain people in this forum who use every opportunity, whether the topic is relevant or not to post their anti-whatever propaganda. As far as I know the OP is not one of those posters.

My post was a bit reactionary but I'd been frustrated by weeks of relentless propaganda posting by a particular poster, someone who can twist any topic into an anti-us/anti-jew topic. But I wouldn't exactly calling it start cries likes babies.

LogicFlux, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  10. elenojo

elenojo Peon

Best Answers:
    Let's make it real inspiring friends, without any stench of hatred or bias.

"The youth is the hope of our Fatherland." - Dr. Jose Rizal

"The Filipino is worth dying for." - Ninoy Aquino

elenojo, Feb 24, 2009 IP
  11. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    english is not my primary language, I wonder how many languages you can speak?
    instead on talking about the subject, you just insult my english.

this is what the op post
    golde meir is a zionist, and she make remarks about arabs.

sure, that post in not anti arabs or hate arabs :rolleyes:

if the op have a good intention, maybe s/he started with a much more neutral quotes, but s/he choose not.

bfebrian, Feb 24, 2009 IP
  12. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    I are talking of the subjects. I said I posted that after being fed up with a relentless onslaught of several weeks of hateful anti-us/anti-jew propaganda posting by a certain poster, which I'm sure you don't object to.

Let's get back on subject, political quotes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakar_Bashir

LogicFlux, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  13. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed. He said, "look, here's what happened."
    Joe Biden
    In interview with CBS News, September 2008. However, Roosevelt wasn't president in 1929 and televisions were still experimental.

http://firetownnetwork.ning.com/profiles/blogs/joe-biden-comedy

Not sure how Katie Couric kept a straight face.

Blogmaster, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  14. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    read the first post... if you somehow miss it.
    and again the zionist and it's supporters show how hypocrite they are.
    maybe hypocrisy already become their way of life.

bfebrian, Feb 26, 2009 IP
  15. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I have not seen you being fed up with a relentless onslaught of several years of hateful anti-arab/anti-muslim propaganda and even lies posting by so many posters, but I have seen you objecting a "certain poster" tries to debunk these propaganda's and refute these lies, and later objecting another poster's English which is not his native, instead of appreciating him for posting using your native language when you probably do not know any word of his native language.

It was obvious from your first comment in this thread that you did not notice the hate ( or maybe you did but ignored?) in the OP's post, even after some posted in reply to your post pointing to what you failed to notice,

besides, if you are so sure about your claim quoted above, it would be good to tell who is this "certain poster", maybe you felt like you needed some attention so you wanted to post just for posting without having anything useful to add? If that was the case, at least try to make your post clear so readers won't get confused by your posts thinking you are talking about them when you mean somebody else, as it happened in this thread.

Thanks.

imad, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  16. Danielregwan

Danielregwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    typical propaganda:

"We must expel Arabs and take their places"

original quote:

"We do not wish and do not need to expel Arabs and take their places."

source: http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/David_Ben-Gurion

nice "Source" you have there.. monabaker.com VERY CREDIBLE.

Danielregwan, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  17. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Those who try to destroy this thread should start their own and name it ¨Political Misquotes¨.

Blogmaster, Mar 1, 2009 IP