1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The BEST WordPress Themes Affiliate Program?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by andrej, Feb 22, 2009.

Anyone here is promoting premium WordPress themes?

I'm selling/promoting them on my own free Wordpress themes site http://wpmix.com/ and I consider improving everything so that I maximize my earnings.

So far I have WooThemes, ThemeSpinner and the Revolution Theme. I consider replacing ThemeSpinner with something better - maybe iThemes.com or the Citrus theme by UniqueBlogDesigns.com.

What do u guys think? Which WP templates aff. programs could bring me best money?

To be honest, I currently have a few sales per month, as my site receives pretty nice "Wordpress themes" targetted traffic from Google, but I'm sure my sales could be better...

Thx in advance for any advice! ;)

andrej, Feb 22, 2009 IP
  2. StrangeLife

StrangeLife Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    StrangeLife, Feb 22, 2009 IP
    andrej likes this.
  3. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks SL for your reply.

Another thing that I consider is even launching my own premium Wordpress themes site - this way I could make more money. I also have a good domain (wpFusion.com) already prepared for it.

However, I would need a partner for this and we would share the profits 50/50.

What I like best about the premium WP themes affiliate programs is that you don't have to wait 3 months for the payment like it is with web hosting (what I promote too), but only 1 month. And with my own affiliate program and premium themes that would be instant money. ;)

If anyone is interested in partnering with me, feel free to PM me or post ur ideas here.

Also, another problem of me is that even if I am a designer, I've become too lazy to design any new themes. Even my new theme White WP is an old theme that I had digged up somewhere in my PC... So I would need to team up with a great designer or maybe launch a contest (maybe on 99designs.com) for the best Wordpress theme, but I don't have capital for that... what I can offer is the domain wpFusion.com and a banner on wpMix...

andrej, Feb 22, 2009 IP
  4. StrangeLife

StrangeLife Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Andrej,

Funny you say that, i agree with on what you said about being an affiliate with premium wordpress themes, they do pay monthly or even quicker and through PayPal :)

How much traffic you receiving on the fusion site, if you don't mind answering?
    The problem i have is generating content for maintaining a blog, my signature link is an autoblog and a shit design for better conversions on Adsense, not much, maybe a few dollars a week.

I'm currently developing a premium theme to sell, giving it a domain for itself and offering support forum, affiliate program also.

You see i had success making and selling my own products back in the day (not wp themes), originally on Ebay, but they sold, another benefit is, you keep %100 profit.

The way i see it, you create one fantastic theme and a site for it, thats basically all the hard work done, then you obviously market and hopefully watch the cash roll in :)
    When you get other people marketing/selling your product through affiliate, you then start on the next premium theme.

StrangeLife, Feb 22, 2009 IP
  5. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not much traffic on wpFusion.com, but I have about 200 quality unique visitors/day on wpMix.com and I could link one of the top 3 themes that I have on my site to wpFusion.com (and also include the screenshot of my premium wp theme) and would sell the theme on wpFusion.com.

If you want we could make a partnership. I'd love to see the design of your premium WP theme - I'm curious to see what u re preparing. If you don't mind it feel free to PM me what u have so far. If I like your design, I can help you with other stuff and my coder could code it, etc...

Or we can run all this on your WP domain, not wpFusion - if you have something better. Better to discuss all this via PM...

PS: For better Adsense conversions of your blog, you might like to try my free Adsense Ready Wordpress themes

andrej, Feb 22, 2009 IP
  6. shelbywallace1

shelbywallace1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have had good luck as far as SEO Adsense ready optimized themes but only with "Blogging Experiment" a premium theme and a free theme "Ultra Nine O" I think it is called. Both of these have worked very well for me and I have sadly relied too much on Adsense. Si, I started changing and really mixing up Adsense and Affiliate programs so i was not relying on one or the other and it is working well.

I would really like to find a theme similar to the site "askthebuilder" dot com. Blue and white with a left sidebar. The colors are rgeat but I cannot find a Wordpress theme that is Adsense ready, SEO and left sidebar with those colors. Anyone know of one or anyone capable of building one like that for a reasonable cost?

shelbywallace1, Feb 22, 2009 IP
  7. MeetHere

MeetHere Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have the same querry..
    which works best ?

MeetHere, Mar 24, 2009 IP
  8. olddocks

olddocks Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i am running top-best-themes.com and ofcourse i use many affiliate wordpress themes from studiopress, woothemes, ithemes and gorilla themes. it brings some small money :)

olddocks, Mar 24, 2009 IP
  9. MeetHere

MeetHere Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    how much ? :D which theme rocks ?

also, which script your site works on ?

MeetHere, Mar 24, 2009 IP
  10. 9xdscom

9xdscom Peon

Best Answers:
    im working with woothemes's affiliate program. i feel its better than others

9xdscom, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  11. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    The thing with Wordpress themes is a case of trial and error to find the theme that works for you, but ofcourse there is something like word of mouth that makes a theme perform better simply because it is used more

golfpro1, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  12. wpcrown

wpcrown Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi!

I have my own marketplace (wpcrown[dot]com) and we have an affiliate program too. We pay you 40% on every sale you generate. Also we started to create lite versions of our premium themes to help people find out the best one to fit their needs.

Best Regards,
    Alex

wpcrown, Nov 18, 2011 IP