1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review My Website - 400 Words Get Paid $5

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by downloadthenet, Feb 20, 2009.

I need someone to write a review of my web hosting related site ASAP. You can use related content as filler (based on keyword phrase) as there is not much to the site.

Must be native English speaker with good grammar/spelling. Payment through Paypal funds.

Send samples and turnaround time.

I will PM keyword phrase and URL.

downloadthenet, Feb 20, 2009 IP
  2. iZack

iZack Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i will do it pm me keyword phrases and URL.

iZack, Feb 20, 2009 IP
  3. yop123456

yop123456 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I CAN DO IT BY SUNDAY.

SAMPLE
    SAMPLE
    SAMPLE

SAMPLE

Regarded as the most popular and richest soccer league in the world, the English Premier League was established in 1992 after breaking away from the traditional Football League. Now in its sixteenth season, the Premier League is capable of attracting the best soccer players from around the world and its top teams compete regularly in the latter stages of Europe's premier soccer tournament, the UEFA Champions League.

STRUCTURE

The Premier League consists of twenty soccer clubs from all regions across England. They play a thirty-eight match season that begins in August each year and is concluded the following May. All teams compete home and away against the other teams twice.

At the completion of the season, the bottom three teams are demoted to the football league and replaced by the three best teams in that league the following season. The winners of the Premier League are declared the champions and are eligible to play in following season's UEFA Champions League, along with the next top three teams.

NOTABLE CLUBS

The most successful club in the history of the Premier League is Manchester United. In the 2007/08 season they won the competition for a record tenth time. The only other teams to win the league are Arsenal, Chelsea and Blackburn.
    The Future of the Premier League: By 2008 the top English clubs, through their ability to negotiate ever increasing commercial revenues have created a global sports brand that allows them to dominate European club soccer. In the last four seasons, an English team has reached the final of the Champions League.

However, the impact of this success at the top of the English soccer league is having a detrimental effect on the teams at the lower scale of the league system. Many teams are struggling to survive financially and there is much criticism and concern that the concentration of wealth and power in a small group of teams may have long term negative consequences for the future of the game.

yop123456, Feb 20, 2009 IP
  4. downloadthenet

downloadthenet Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Review is completed by kingdogol. Thanks.

downloadthenet, Feb 20, 2009 IP
  5. plutoegg

plutoegg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can do it by the end of Saturday (today) if you PM me with details within a few hours.

plutoegg, Feb 21, 2009 IP
  6. yjobs786

yjobs786 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    iam intrested to do work pm me the url

yjobs786, Feb 22, 2009 IP
  7. sumit1710

sumit1710 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dont you think it is pretty low price ??
    and where to publish these articles do
    you have any type of restrictions.

sumit1710, Feb 23, 2009 IP