1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want To Hire Article Writer

Discussion in 'Services' started by WebmasterB, Feb 18, 2009.

I'm looking for a good article writer for long term work. For now, I want 5 articles on Obama. The topics can be anything relating to Obama, but I prefer articles on latest news on Obama or recent laws or legislation that he passed.

Articles must be in have perfect spelling and grammar, must make sense and be 100% unique.

If interested, please send me a sample of previous work and give me a your price per article. If a good job is done with these articles, then I will have you on for other projects.

WebmasterB, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  2. seoprovider

seoprovider Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes i am interested is it your work long term or short term? plz clarify

seoprovider, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  3. ohreallymoney

ohreallymoney Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How many words you looking for? I charge .02 a word, .03 for quality ;)

ohreallymoney, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  4. rock44

rock44 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested I PM you one article please check it and if you are satisfied I send you other 4 articles.

rock44, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  5. gotthebasketballjones

gotthebasketballjones Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, I am interested in writing some articles for you. I am a recent graduate from VCU with a degree in English so this should be right up my alley. You can hit me up at or you can pm me here. Thanks!

gotthebasketballjones, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  6. yop123456

yop123456 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    SO, YOU ARE ASKING US TO BECOME REPORTERS. SURE I WILL DO IT.

SAMPLE

B]THE ENGLISH PREMIER SOCCER LEAUGE [/b]

GENERAL INFORMATION

The English Premier League goes by many names, including the Barclays English Premier League, the Barclays Premiership and even just The Premiership.
    Regarded as the most popular and richest soccer league in the world, the English Premier League was established in 1992 after breaking away from the traditional Football League. Now in its sixteenth season, the Premier League is capable of attracting the best soccer players from around the world and its top teams compete regularly in the latter stages of Europe's premier soccer tournament, the UEFA Champions League.

STRUCTURE

The Premier League consists of twenty soccer clubs from all regions across England. They play a thirty-eight match season that begins in August each year and is concluded the following May. All teams compete home and away against the other teams twice.

At the completion of the season, the bottom three teams are demoted to the football league and replaced by the three best teams in that league the following season. The winners of the Premier League are declared the champions and are eligible to play in following season's UEFA Champions League, along with the next top three
    teams.

I CAN DO THIS. MY RULES ARE 2 CENTS PER WORD. IF IT HAS MORE THAN 400 WORDS THAN 2.50 IF IT HAS 600 3 DOLLARS

yop123456, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  7. rock44

rock44 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I send you remaining 4 article please check it and If you are interested please give me other projects I need work rate is as such same.

rock44, Feb 20, 2009 IP