1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Allsubmitter | Is there anybody who used this software?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by estate agent, Feb 15, 2009.

Hello DP members,

I plan to purchase Allsubmitter | Auto submission software...

Is there any member who used this sotware? Is it easy to use and is the support aftersales good? Is it worth of the money?

I want to receive honest reviews about Allsubmitter. It is expensive to decide in a short time. :)

estate agent, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  2. minasiin

minasiin Guest

Best Answers:
    I have heard, that it is good...but not used myself

minasiin, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  3. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have it and I believe it's the best out there. It could still be a lot better however. The captcha breaking system is not good and in its current state it's only capable of solving the most simple ones. It's not easy to use, once you first get it and you will need to spend a few hours to understand everything. There are some video tutorials that teach you how to perform certain operations (blue bottle like icons in the main menu). It also has an inbuilt serp scrapper, seo software that can do most of what seo elite can do, pagerank checker...

In semi-auto mode the program works excellent and you'll be able to submit easily to all the directories that you wish.

In auto mode you'll have to untick the auto captcha, because as explained above it doesn't work properly. Also some directory scripts use javascript for certain options during submission (like categories) and the program is unable to automatically determine this. There are not many of this kind, but you'll have to submit to those in the semi-auto mode.

A good list that is capable of auto submission is also not very easy to make. If you're gonna build the list on your own for the first time you're gonna need to go through the list in semi-automatic mode, because if you click on the automatic "recognize similar forms" and choose the directories that are able to submit on the auto mode, the program falsely interprets many forms, rendering it useless later on for automatic submission. Every directory that has once been through the semi-auto mode, defined captcha image and has a proper "successful submission" text assigned to it, will then be remembered by allsubmitter and the next time it can be used as fully automated (+ manual captcha).

I've spent quite a number of days getting all things to work properly. Getting the list of directories, weeding out all the paid oness, selecting proper captcha locations, selecting proper forms... The result is around 2500 free directories, around 80% of those are capable of the auto submission. If you decide to buy the software I can share the list with you if you buy through my aff id ;)

JohnS0N, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  4. pageupseo

pageupseo Peon

Best Answers:
    One of my friend used this & he was not happy with the results.

pageupseo, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  5. Ariola

Ariola Peon

Best Answers:
    I use 3.4 version long time.

Ariola, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  6. yniker

yniker Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's not easy to use, but very powerful submission software.
    There are no at it competitors by possibilities.

yniker, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  7. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    A new version has been released today. That's why this software is worth buying. The authors actually update the software and don't abandon the project after 6 months like so many do.

List of changes:

1. In the Project Manager added possibility of mass export and import projects.
    2. Report on registration - Mail added restrictions on the maximum letter size, delay, Fixed module with some pop3 servers.
    3. Filtered duplicate messages.
    4. Semi-registration: AllSubmitter at registration will choose the 100% loaded tab that will simplify the work and the extra mouse clicks.
    5. Automatic registration: added the possibility of automatic recognition ANY KAPTCH service using anti-captcha.com.
    6. When analyzing the position can also be used by service anti-captcha.com, a few cents a day and you can get rid of annoying kaptch Yandex and Google, and check very large lists of words.
    7. In the positions of the analyzer and the parameters are several times faster verification parameters are several times faster verification of positions with various search engines.
    8. Added the ability to add a batch of sites.
    9. Added delay between requests for Yandex and Google.
    10. Delivered in a utility analysis of the value of backlinks "c with additional features.
    11. A new module for checking plagiarism, checks through Yandex, Google, Copyscape, can store data checks, works with the generator values may inspect sites at that depth, shows the changes.
    12. Added a tool to manage databases of synonyms, you can easily create or edit high-quality database.
    13. As a generator of added opportunity to work with synonyms.
    14. Other changes and additions.

JohnS0N, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  8. estate agent

estate agent Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks you all. Especially you JohnSON. Your information was very helpfull for me and it encourages me to purchase it.

In russian version you can buy some cheaper. The ones who want to buy, purchase from russian language. Just use tranlate google service. I bought from Russian and it comes about 40 bugs cheaper. :)

I will give from DP forum also feedback about this software. Thanks again to all replies.

estate agent, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  9. tobto

tobto Peon

Best Answers:
    I use it in demo mode as db mainly ))) as I don't trust any machine

tobto, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  10. estate agent

estate agent Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is there any Russian automated database for allsubmitter?
    Thnaks...

estate agent, Apr 26, 2009 IP