1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$35.00 Before And After Photo Editing Contest

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Eskarina, Feb 12, 2009.

Hi,

I need a before and after picture for a website I'm working on. I have the before photo but unfortunately they didn't get a photograph after the job was completed so if it's possible I'd like a photo editor to have a go.

For anyone that is interested in having a go, please pm me your email address and I shall email you the photographs and a link to the website to show the current before and after picture we are using at the moment. (which is an amateur attempt by myself!)

Just to give you a rough idea of what it's about ..... it's for a website that is selling liquid rubber for waterproofing roofs. We have a photograph of a flat roof that was taken before the job was completed and I need the surface to look as though there is a grey coating on it, and a bit of general tidying up.I will be able to provide you with pictures of what the surface needs to look like.

For anyone interested in ebntering, please post your finished work in this thread and I shall choose my favourite from there.

I'd like this contest to be finished asap so I won't set a time limit, but I will pick the first one I like.

Oh btw, can only make payments via paypal.

Hope that's ok! Thanks and good luck :p

I've uploaded an attachment of a thumbnail of the image I need editing .....

Attached Files:

Eskarina, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  2. Eskarina

Eskarina Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can upload the photo that needs editing here...

After Pic

Here is where you can view what sort of thing we're aiming for with my own terrible attrempt :eek: ...

You'll notice the roof vents have some of the cream coloured primer along the edges.If possible, I'd like these edges tidying up also please.

Before & After

And I'm uploading a small pic to show you what the surface looks like on a finished roof, unfortunately this one was scanned from a brochure and we don't have the original. This is just to show what the finished surface looks like...

Attached Files:

Eskarina, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  3. MantisArt

MantisArt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sent via pm, thanks

MantisArt, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  4. Eskarina