1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it worth selling my eBook on ClickBank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by giorgioarmani, Feb 18, 2009.

I've made over 700 sales in the past few months of my eBook: Survive the Global Crisis. Most of these thanks to a dozen or so affiliates with some good websites and newsletters.

I have already seen sharp rises in the past two weeks, so I'm guessing now is my chance to push this really high (given the current crisis around the globe escalating).

So my question is, would it be worth it setting up with ClickBank?

I don't really care about the $50 activation fee, but the hassle of setting up and using something different to what I already use (e-junkie).. I also noted that ClickBank doesn't host downloadable files so this will change my set up.

Any recommendations or tips?

giorgioarmani, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  2. MammaRose

MammaRose Banned

Best Answers:
    Maybe you could do a 2nd site, that way you can still have the current site operating as is, and they a 2nd site setup for clickbank (since it has other requirements).

Double your money?!?!

MammaRose, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  3. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    Easy. Set up a duplicate page with CB as the only payment processing option shown.

In your .htaccess file set any visitors showing *.clickbank.com as the referrer to go to this new page.

So visitors who go to your page directly will see the regular payment processor, while visitors sent by your affiliates will see the CB version.

zupreme, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  4. giorgioarmani

giorgioarmani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok this sounds logical...

Another question. Would I find good affiliates on clickbank for my product?

giorgioarmani, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  5. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good question. unfortunately there is no good answer. CB has both good and bad affiliates, as do all networks.

But what CB does have is the name-recognition. Almost every new internet marketer starts off promoting something from ClickBank.

My suggestion is to give CM a whirl and, if you can afford it, take out an ad there for your first month or so, just to increase visibility.

zupreme, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  6. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, looking at your sales page I am a bit surprised.

First of all the page is not the typical format so I don't expect high conversion. Also those 5 books in your package don't really fit the "survival" angle that you are promoting it as, except for the housing one. The rest look like discretionary spending to me. I was expecting more of an asset protection or anti-governmental angle.

I'm not criticising your work btw, just giving feedback. I'd love to know what kind of conversion rate you are getting because I'm sure other affiliates will be questioning this too. $1400 in a few months from that page seems quite high unless you've had a million hits!

What kind of traffic are you pushing to this page, where does it come from and how many visits are you generating?

thanks

rolf, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  7. Capler

Capler Peon

Best Answers:
    People love to panic and buy products such as these (no offense @ all).

This is a great niche because people are really passionate about this stuff. Even better is the conspiracy tin hats. There really is true money to be made in that niche... especially a membership site.

Nonetheless, I digress.
    @OP - If you post stats and the products actually convert, then of course its worth it.

Capler, Mar 9, 2009 IP