1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which are TOP 5 - 10 Clickbank products to sell?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by 2rich2die, Feb 18, 2009.

I would like the real answers.

NO sales pitches please.

I really would like to make money online.

Thank you

2rich2die, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  2. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  3. hamidap

hamidap Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    There are no 'top 5-10' products - everyone promotes different stuff. It depends on where your marketing skills, knowledge, interests etc lie. Of course you can see from CB Analytics what's converting for other affiliates, but it doesn't mean you'll be successful promoting the same products. You'll only find out YOUR top 5-10 through trial and error - try it and see.

hamidap, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  4. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I second that.

However, you should find your own winners through research and testing. Don't just rely on some "top products" statistics.

bl4ckmaN^, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  5. Copyguy

Copyguy Peon

Best Answers:
    My advice would be to do some research. There are plenty of tools available online. Everyone must sort out which products they would like to promote. One product that you promote....could make you absolutely nothing, while another affiliate promotes it and makes a steady income.

If you want to find your way, there aren't any handouts. There are some good products, there are some bad products, there are some products that consistently make sales, and there are sleepers.

In the end, you'll benefit knowing that you found a successful product on your own....and my guess....is that you won't tell anybody what those products are. Time to get busy. Fishing for answers won't get you anywhere. You need to take it upon yourself to grab a shovel and start to dig.

Copyguy, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  6. venrooy

venrooy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looking for the top products on one of these lists is not always the best way to make money. Usually the top products just have more people fighting for a smaller piece of the pie. Find unique niches, and research the supply and demand.

venrooy, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  7. BlogSalesman

BlogSalesman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Or you could try promoting those high converting, highly popular products in a unique way ...

BlogSalesman, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  8. karabas

karabas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  9. NickE83

NickE83 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    try cbtopsites.com aswell, very useful site for CB...

NickE83, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  10. BlogSalesman

BlogSalesman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here is something I did today:

I wanted to research landing pages for CB products and how they convert, so I googled the name of the CB product. I clicked on 4 different adwords link, and found 2 really good ideas for how to make me some sweet money.

Take what people are already doing, and do it better.

BlogSalesman, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  11. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Sorry but this is a silly question. It depends on so many factors... What could YOU sell? That's the question you may want to ask yourself. If you write intelligently about a subject, you may have more success promoting it. I know there are some niches I don't bother with because I don't know anything about them and I'd prefer working in subjects I do know. For example I'm into music so I promote a lot of music related products. It's just easier that way.

Zibblu, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  12. CBGCash

CBGCash Banned

Best Answers:
    You're going to have to do it through trial and error.

I guess wherever your strengths and interests are, you should promote those products. Just my 2 cents.

CBGCash, Feb 20, 2009 IP
  13. 2rich2die

2rich2die Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd like to thank all those who made time to reply to my question. Your responses were very invaluable. Thanks a million...

God Bless

2rich2die, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  14. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are opting PPC, then try only a genuine product which has low refund rate. Personally, I would prefer health niche.

markov, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  15. imtopsearcher@yahoo.com

imtopsearcher@yahoo.com Banned

Best Answers:
    Find the top 10 products on the page 1, see gravity (60--100), average sale price etc to ensure your earning.

imtopsearcher@yahoo.com, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  16. T.J.

T.J. Peon

Best Answers:
    You can go to CBengine(dot)com and find out for free too.

T.J., Feb 27, 2009 IP
  17. 2rich2die

2rich2die Peon

Best Answers:
    2rich2die, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  18. 3amart

3amart Peon

Best Answers:
    Keyword Spy will show you who the top CB affiliates as well as products are - I however didn't do so hot at promoting Reverse Phone Directory - even with really targeted ads. My own personal success with CB has come from promoting health and fitness niche. Any product that answers the problem of "getting rid of [niche], stopping [niche] or learning how to [niche] those are my big three and you can apply them to nearly any of the health/fitness or recreation niches.
    I wish you much success!!!!
    JoLynn

3amart, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  19. photoads

photoads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting you mention keywordspy - I have been using this for promoting a few CB products and have seen diddly squat in terms of a sale. I took the keywords with the highest number of clicks & searches. I am still trying to see if something will payoff but so far nothing. Will try your tips !

photoads, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  20. 3amart

3amart Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope they work for you.
    My own personal learning curve was getting to the point where I really knew who my customers were/what they wanted.

For example - I promote an ebook on ending heartburn and it's a good campaign, but "heartburn" "acid reflux" "GERD" only brought curiosity clicks as keywords. I learned quickly to target my keywords to longtails (keywordspy.com, kwbrowse.com and SEO book's keyword tool all came in very handy) for really targeting - right now my main keyword phrase for that campaign is "getting rid of heartburn naturally" and it converts currently at 1:15 because now I know to target the people that have heartburn and want to get rid of it instead of just someone searching for "heartburn".

Also if you haven't already - scope out PPC Web Spy http://www.ppcwebspy.com - it is a free tool that works in Firefox only and when you search in Google for a keyword - it will pull up the keywords in use by every Adwords ad along with stats. I've found it very useful for honing down keywords.

3amart, Mar 4, 2009 IP