1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New to CB

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by LbR, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hey,
    Just started cb. Now promoting products but most of here are good earners from CB can anyone help out for my 1st sale. Some tips and tricks?

Thanks

LbR, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  2. Copyguy

Copyguy Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want some tips and tricks, I would suggest reading previous posts throughout this forum. Spend 2 hours per day, and you'll be surprised at what you'll discover.

Asking for general tips and tricks from this forum, is like asking for general tips for repairing a car. Do you know how many parts require maintenance on a car?---

Someone might tell you how to fix a windshield wiper. Another may tell you how to install a battery. The next may tell you how to cover up a scratch. IM is just as complex, and before you ask general questions, read first, and then create questions that can be answered. Make them specific, and make them relevant to what you're researching. Good luck.

Copyguy, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  3. JoseArmando

JoseArmando Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think you will like this post but I'll go on with it anyway.

I can see a major flaw in your post... You are asking for tips and tricks. Now, of course I know it's normal for a newbie to seek quick techniques that can make you fast money but I think there's something even more important than these techniques.

I believe it's really important you understand success doesn't come from techniques but from your mindset.

See, I've seen countless newbies that are always searching for the silver bullet techniques and once they discover THERE IS NO SILVER BULLET they instantly lose all motivation and quit. Yes, internet marketing becomes yet another failure in their FAIL booklet.

For as long as you'll think internet marketing is something where you can make easy money you'll be destined for failure.

But as soon as you'll understand that the same as anything else, internet marketing requires you to put a lot of time and energy in it, you'll be destined for success.

Really, success comes to those that never quit.

So, I've went a bit off track here, so excuse me for my rant here, but what I'm trying to put across is: study non-stop, and apply as many different ideas as you can and you'll soon find yourself making a fair amount of money with tools internet can offer you.

JoseArmando, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  4. themanbeast9

themanbeast9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I came into internet marketing and got lucky with my first few sales, which really inflated my ego and made me think this could be done with little work at all.

I left IM for a while because I needed money and school was starting up.

I am now back into it, without anything that I had that made money before (so I'm starting fresh). And boy, is it difficult. Add in today's economy, and each sale is like a treasure to me because of the amount of work I put in. But I know that if I could going for success, eventually all of the hard work I'm doing now will start being rewarded down the road.

So basically, work your butt off now, and don't be discouraged if you don't see any sales for a while. Example: I had made a Stop Sweating and Start Living squidoo lens about 4 months ago, which I promoted a little and wrote an eZine article for. To this day, I still get about a sale every 3 weeks from it. Which is very cool, because it was something I did so long ago.

But definitely read all of the affiliate information you can find, because it helps a lot.

themanbeast9, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  5. MuabeIndia

MuabeIndia Peon

Best Answers:
    welcome my brother here.
    I went to school online to teach more about clikcbank. I write ebook now about cb but my english not to good. I am looking for somebody from my coutry to help me with translation but i am afraid that my work will be copy.

MuabeIndia, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  6. LbR

LbR Banned

Best Answers:

Howdy!

I was not just seeking a silver bullet (Hell like) " I get em few dollars eh". The main reason is (something like) I never used such affiliate marketing things while i have inflow of Online marketing mostly in Google Adsense/Webdesign/SEO - SEM and such things while wanted to try new things up not really bring me up some money but learn up some tricks to make every day sales and learn the main moral of Affiliate marketing. While i wanted to share some recent thing i did "Selected a Forex Product, While spamming affiliate link wont get me anything. Damn sure I'm, While started a free blog based on forex you can see on the recent blog. Attracting people who are really interested in Forex rather spamming link at Webdesigners forum. While How to bring traffic how to bring such buyers that's the key to success while in 2 Day of Click Bank use i might have learned something rather then spamming up. Best thing Struggle to be done till death.

'""If at first you don't succeed, try try and try again.""" while I'm really up with you guys. Watching you writing learning from you can be great pleasure as well as pure act of knowledge :)

LbR, Feb 17, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.