1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Obama just killed us all check this out

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by hash1, Feb 16, 2009.

President Barack Obama has signed an executive order presidential determination allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinians to resettle in the United States. Sure, what can go wrong when we allow hundreds of thousands of people who have been, as Mark Steyn memorably described, "marinated" in a "sick death cult," who voted for Hamas, and 55% of whom support suicide bombings live here and at the American taxpayers' expense: By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in migration assistance to the Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza.

The "presidential determination" which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States was signed on January 27 and appeared in the Federal Register on February 4.

President Obama's decision, according to the Register, was necessitated by "the urgent refugee and migration needs" of the "victims."

Few on Capitol Hill took note that the order provides a free ticket replete with housing and food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006.

Let's review some of Barack Obama's most recent actions since he was inaugurated a little more than two weeks ago:

* His first call to any head of state as president was to Mahmoud Abbas, leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.

* His first one on one interview with any news organization was with Al Arabia television.

* He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees halted.

* He ordered all overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.

* He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and 9/11.

* Today we learn that he is allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refuges to move to and live in the US at American taxpayer expense.

Anyone else seeing a pattern here?

Thanks for killing us Obama! I knew you could.

hash1, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  2. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like he's extending the hand of friendship to a people that have been oppressed by the U.S. for far too long. You might be surprised that this may be a big step towards reconcilliation as opposed to the U.S. just creating more and more enemies around the world.

You wanted CHANGE, you have it. Well done Mr Obama. I sincerely hope this helps bring a lasting peace to the Middle East, which I guess, is his plan.

Bushranger, Feb 16, 2009 IP
    Kerosene likes this.
  3. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, you are paranoid and like to state conclusions unsupported by facts.

A big "so what" to your entire thread. The vast majority of Palestinians are good and decent people. Hamas is a terrorist organization and the US will not be helping Hamas, but that is no reason not to help ordinary Palestinian civilians.

Oh yeah, when you copy someone's blog post for your thread, you should link to the source:
    http://wizbangblog.com/content/2009...stinians-loyal-to-hamas-to-resettle-in-us.php

browntwn, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  4. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    i agree with you, 110% correct.
    barack obama should try to re-settle the israeli in the US, not the palestinians.
    is it not their land in the first place.

bfebrian, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  5. amanamission

amanamission Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to echo these sentiments. Taking in ME refugees is an excellent way to reduce tensions while improving the US humanitarian profile at little cost.

History has shown that the vast majority of Muslim immigrants have settled peacefully and prosperously in the US. I would like to extend a welcome to these people, and assure them that not all Americans are ignorant enough to fear this move.

Red rep @ OP for fear-mongering and xenophobia.(and plagarism as well, apparently).

amanamission, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  6. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like this move myself even. This is a good first step on a journey that is very long but at least it has been taken.

pingpong123, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  7. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    If Obama is serious about solving the roots of the conflict, not the symptoms, he would point his efforts towards ending the illegal occupation, and the illegal settlements building in West Bank and Gaza, not in funding ethnic cleansing, even though it is a change in US policy towards Palestinians from the previous policies that were funding their killing.

imad, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  8. dc0ded

dc0ded Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you mate.. I think President Obama has started a new way.. and this will bring peace to US and rest of the world. I really appreciate his decisions.

dc0ded, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  9. amanamission

amanamission Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You know, I think that's a pretty unrealistic expectation, especially during the first term. Jewish support, and Zionist support, has been key in securing the election, and Obama is indebted to them as well as personally sympathetic.

However, I don't believe that he is willing to suffer the human rights abuses that Bush has, and his friendship will be used to leverage for fair treatment and lasting peace.

Opening the door for refugees is not ethnic cleansing; it is prevention of that. I believe that Obama will work for an peace pact which favors Israel but also accounts for the safety of those displaced by it.

That's as good as it's going to get in the US. Israel is a sacred cow, politically.

amanamission, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  10. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We should turn Detroit into the Palestinian homeland. Detroit needs all the help it can get. Hamas could battle the crack pushers and street gangs that run the place now.

bogart, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  11. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it is nice to see that Obama is trying to do something for those refugees . lol to the title of thread "Obama just killed us all.." ..Yea , Palestinians not going to do as some bad guys did to Native Americans. You should think about " killing of US " when US tax payers had to pay israel gun machine

Secondly US has to solve this problem, end the settlments, ending occupation. I hope we will see someother steps toward solving this problem. Really efforts that can help to solve this problem, not just for making a show

If US is a democratic country then Obama and his office has to support Hamas , which is elected by voters..

ziya, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  12. SEOibiza

SEOibiza Peon

Best Answers:
    haha well they'd probably do better than the US various "wars on drugs" have in the past.

SEOibiza, Feb 17, 2009 IP
    bogart likes this.
  13. tonyrocks

tonyrocks Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you ever been to Michigan? :) hehe

tonyrocks, Feb 17, 2009 IP
    bogart likes this.
  14. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    During WW2, the US had millions of German POWS that were allowed to work on work release.

The only escapes were from hard core Uboat crews.

As long as the Palestinians are screened properly there shouldn't be a problem.

bogart, Feb 17, 2009 IP
    micksss likes this.
  15. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Palestinians and many other MEsterns are being admitted to Canada and other countries on a regular basis

cientificoloco, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  16. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    US has millions of Palestinians and many other MEsterns and Iranians and Pakistainis as well.

bogart, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  17. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Good move if you asked me these people are terrorized by everyone.

Toopac, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  18. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    Haven't you heard!!! 9/11 was an inside job!!!

Anyway, with a country that size I doubt a few thousand people will make a difference. ;)

Emperor, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  19. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Most Palestinians understand it this way, they know US president is just a tool, his personal feelings might play a role in reducing the impacts of the US policy in supporting the illegal terrorist state of Israel but it won't make a change on the fact that US support terrorists and illegal occupation, so I hope Americans won't expect a "thank you" words from Palestinians for opening US doors for some of them which is mainly to give Israel more space to spread it's dirt with less noise, and for sure Palestinians do not expect him or any other US president to liberate them, when US itself is not liberated, and after they witnessed how Iraqis been liberated,

with all respect to Obama's feelings of humanity and any occasional feelings of humanity by any US president/citizen, Palestinians will refuse to be the sacrifice lamb for the US holy cow.

imad, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  20. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, a "sacred cow" is not the same thing as a "holy cow", but thanks for the laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63_om3r8Oas

P.S. At least the US is doing more than the Jordanians who keep the Palestinians in their land living as poor refugees. Palestinians in the US are welcomed as equals.

browntwn, Feb 17, 2009 IP