1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Beware of TextLinkBrokers

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by wolverno, Jul 1, 2006.

I talked to their sales people for over a year! Finally I got my employe to committ to their permanent text link program. What a nightmare!

In the meantime I have left this full time position and work as a consultant.

So far they have received $2,000 for which I have received a total of TWENTY links. The above mentioned funds SHOULD have gained EIGHTY links. They put up twenty links for one order and then covereted the EXACT same links to the SECOND Order. THis was paid for in May June and they are three orders behind at this time.

Now, I may lose this client as a result of this referral. Nice - thanks!

Further, the quality of the links was an absolute joke - this is an industrial site now listed in TWO directories about CHOCOLATE and one about FLOWERS. For crying out loud I could have taken that money and got some seriously kick but links, but if they can't even figure out what a quality link is then well, that's just sad since they are in the business.

I have requested a $1500 refund immediately - we'll see.

wolverno, Jul 1, 2006 IP
  2. gemini

gemini Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear that.
    Why didn't you request a complete refund if they didn't deliver on what you agreed?

gemini, Jul 1, 2006 IP
  3. wolverno

wolverno Peon

Best Answers:
    Because technically they provided one set of twenty links - I'd be willing to chalk that up to live and learn, but you are right. I just hope I don't lose this work as I really need the money about now.

wolverno, Jul 1, 2006 IP
  4. mad4

mad4 Peon

Best Answers:
    Text Link Ads is better IMO as you can choose the site where your links will be placed before you pay any money.

mad4, Jul 3, 2006 IP
  5. wolverno

wolverno Peon

Best Answers:
    TLA IS better, I've worked with them for several years - I was looking for perm. links as a better long term investment with lower cost.

wolverno, Jul 3, 2006 IP
  6. Jarrod Hunt

Jarrod Hunt Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Wolverno,

This is Jarrod Hunt, CEO of textlinkbrokers.com

First off, I would like to apologize for any troubles you have had with our services.

Please email me your account details (Jarrod@textlinkbrokers.com)so that I may look over your account information and provide a resolution to this problem.

Our office staff is out for the long July 4th weekend. I will have a look at your account and respond to your email by the end of the day Wednesday July 5th.

Please send me the email address and name of the person on the account. As well any other details you feel are important.

Jarrod Hunt
    CEO Textlinkbrokers.com

Jarrod Hunt, Jul 3, 2006 IP
  7. wolverno

wolverno Peon

Best Answers:
    Forty five minutes and counting - I'll keep you posted.

wolverno, Jul 5, 2006 IP
  8. wissam

wissam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Too bad, I am so sorry .... wish you get our $1500 so soon .

wissam, Jul 5, 2006 IP
  9. JesseM

JesseM Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm anxious to hear how the CEO resolves this...

JesseM, Jul 5, 2006 IP