1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Perfect Domain Suggesting Service!

Discussion in 'Services' started by drmike, Feb 15, 2009.

If you are on DP I have to assume you are a webmaster. I have been a webmaster on and off again for close to 10 years now and all of my attempts up until have pretty much ended the same way. Either I sell the site and domain within two months of launching it, or I just let the site die and continue to renew the domains thinking I will someday re-launch the website… even though I know deep down I most likely won’t. The truth is I really don’t enjoy being a webmaster; I do however enjoy the challenge of finding great domain names.

This is why I have decided to do a trial run of this service. I am offering to find you great domain names for what I consider to be pretty low prices. I am not sure if there is a demand for this type of service, but I figure it is worth a shot.

If you decide to order one of my packages send me a PM with the package number, an outline of the type of site you plan to make, and if you want some keyword suggestions you would like included in the domain. I will then go to work on finding you the best possible available domain name for the site you plan to start.

Please, only 1 site per package. For example if you want a site about cats and order package #1 I will give you 5 suggestions for cat domains. If you want a site about cats and a site about dogs you will need to order seperate packages for each. I will not give you 3 cat domains and 2 dog domains or vice versa.

Also, all suggestions will be .com's however if I come across what I feel is a good quality .net I will include it as a bonus suggestion.

The packages I am going to offer are:

#1 – 5 Available domain names - $5 (That is only $1 per domain suggestion!)

#2 – 10 Available domain names - $7.50 (That is only $0.75 per domain suggestion!)

#3 – 20 Available domain names - $10.00 (That is only $0.50 per domain suggestion!)

Since this is a new service I am willing to give 2 review copies of package #1 out to DP members with at least 5 iTraders. In return I want your honest to God review of the domains I suggest for you. If you think they are absolute crap please post so, if you think I likely just made you a millionaire please post so. Don’t be scared to hurt my feelings, I want pure honesty so potential customers know exactly what they are getting.

I look forward to hearing from you and helping you find some phenomenal domain names!

drmike, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  2. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have sent you a detailed PM with everything required. If you suggest me some good names I would love to pay (even though you are giving a review copy).

Thanks

Disguised, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  3. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM replied to with some great domains. Once you check them over please give an honest review here in the thread.

Thanks!

drmike, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  4. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Both review copies have now been completed. Awaiting the reviews! :)

drmike, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  5. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here are some of the domains I suggested for the free trials, and I did get permission from the persons they were suggested to before posting them:

CellPhoneSuperSite.com - Suggested for a cell phone related website
    CellularPress.com - Suggested for a cell phone related website
    Tech4um.net - Suggested for a tech forum
    ThisBlogRocks.com - Suggested for a blog about everything (THIS DOMAIN IS NOW REGISTERED)
    iBlogEverything.net - Suggested for a blog about everything

These are some examples of the domains I am able to come up with. All of these domains are available, so if you like them reg them asap! They likely won't last long!

drmike, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  6. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Since my two review copies have gone unreviewed I will offer 1 more review copy. To accept it you must agree to give a review as soon as you receive your domains.

Thank you.

drmike, Feb 16, 2009 IP
    Disguised likes this.
  7. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry for the dealy (I just woke up). Accept my apologies

I've asked mike to suggest me three domain names and he did a perfect job for me. I opened a thread few days ago to suggest me some good domain names but none of them suggested any appealing domain names.

I'm not posting the domain names because I'm yet to purchase them (don't want anyone to buy them ;) ). I would say this guy knows what he is doing and he is good at it.

I'm very happy with the suggested names and would be purchasing them in a few hours.

Great work buddy

Disguised, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  8. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the kind words disguised.

I am willing to do all frst time orders at 50% off my stated prices. This way you test my services out with a minimum risk to yourself.

Also if after purchasing you do not wish to buy any of the domains I suggested I will offer a 75% refund of your package. If you advise me you will not be purchasing the domains and request a refund I reserve full rights to publish the list of domains I suggested to you for others to purchase.

Anyways, I am eagerly awaiting some more customers to please, so let me take care of all your creative domain needs;)

drmike, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  9. kiteguy123

kiteguy123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Seriously, use this service.
    Just bought a package (only needed 1 domain) and was VERY impressed. I've held $10 domain contests in the past and got nothing but crap, but this was a really good suggestion, and, get this, it took him around half an hour. Really nice guy to work with, too. I really highly recommend this service. Very impressed. :)

kiteguy123, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  10. TopKat

TopKat Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Doc,

Sent you a pm late yesterday afternoon, please advise

Dave

TopKat, Feb 20, 2009 IP
  11. TopKat

TopKat Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Doc,

Sent you a paypal payment a couple of days ago.
    Also PMed the desired domain name info.

Please Advise & Thanks
    Dave

TopKat, Feb 28, 2009 IP
  12. TopKat

TopKat Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mike,

What's up?

I sent you a list of keywords regarding domain names I wanted suggestioned names for and Paypaled you the $10.00 per your "Perfect Domain Suggesting Service!" back on February 25Th, per you directions

Have heard nothing from you:confused:

See you're posted on a regular basis since then. Including today.

Please advise, or if you are no longer interested in providing the service say so & simply paypal the $10.00 back

Thanks
    Dave

TopKat, Mar 4, 2009 IP