1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No 'BS' How Can I Make Money With ClickBank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by jupitershane, Feb 15, 2009.

How can I make money with clickbank?...Simple and straight to the point!

jupitershane, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  2. P1R4T3

P1R4T3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Make a blog with blogger targetting a niche (e.g. DIY Energy).

Target long tail keywords for your articles - update daily.

Submit each post to 3-5 social bookmarking sites.

Have banners with your cloaked CBID on site.
    Try to get a 10%-30% clickthru.

Aim for 100 hops a day - and bam.

Quick - Simple - Reliable

P1R4T3, Feb 15, 2009 IP
    teapoint likes this.
  3. JoseArmando

JoseArmando Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is actually a really good post.

To find long tails use Adwords Keyword Tool. To know if they'll convert ask yourself "Does the person who wrote this want an immediate result?"

Get as many backlinks to your blog as possible. Submit to directories and comment on "dofollow" blogs.

Write short blog posts that pitch the sales page HARD. But at the same time make it obvious you are a real person.

Rotate different products on weekly basis. This means you have to build new blog, with new posts, with new directory submissions etc once every week. Once you find a winner STICK WITH IT and scale your marketing.

Go for products with low gravity.

I know this will sound as self-pitch but read through my affiliate resources (you don't need to opt-in to get the most basic marketing info) and apply as much as you can.

Good luck

JoseArmando, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  4. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You have to find a good balance IMHO. DO this too much and you come across as a shitty affiliate blog that is just trying to sell you something. It's impossible to get good backlinks this way no one will link to you.

dcristo, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  5. JoseArmando

Best Answers:
    Sure, what I meant was that you need to have a clear call to action. I've seen so many affiliates write informational articles without any sign of pitch (+ call to action) on their blogs which often results in extremely poor conversions.

And honestly, I have several blogs that pull a fair amount of traffic and noone links to them except the links I built myself. This just shows you can build all the links you need by yourself so there is no need to restrict yourself in your marketing to have more people link to you.

6. dcristo

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Depends on what keywords you are going after really. With some keywords you will need links, regardless of how well optimized your site is.

dcristo, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  7. JoseArmando

Best Answers:
    I don't know if we understand each others.

You said that you need to have real content and I said you can easily just do hard selling. Your reason for having real content was that if you just do pitching in every post noone will link to it since it's not valuable content.

And I agree with you. However, this is true only if you rely on other people for linking to your site.

But if you produce all the links manually thru blog comments, web2.0 sites, articles, directory submissions.. etc, than there is no need for putting high quality content on your blog because you're doing all the work all by yourself.

And your only goal is to do two things with visitors really:
    - presell
    - funnel

As "sleazy" as it sounds, your main objective should be to sell, not to educate your visitors.

From googles point of view there is no difference between high quality informational content and content designed to do a strong presell. The only thing google cares about is if it's fresh content.

8. dcristo

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Jose, I see what your saying, I just think you need to find a balance with providing useful content and promotional content. If your just trying to sell to the visitor, you are doing all the link work yourself and this isn't very efficient.

dcristo, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  9. bhsu21

bhsu21 Peon

Best Answers:
    setting up a blogger blog okay enough or is a WP blog with a domain name with the KWs in it better?

What does "dofollow" mean?

Thanks Jose. Enjoy reading the info you give out.

bhsu21, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  10. JoseArmando

Best Answers:
    It probably depends on how you approach SEO and what are your tactics to rank. But yes, I see that we generally agree on this matter.

If you want to rank fast then I'd suggest getting blogger blog. You can easily put your keywords in blogger too: lose-six-pounds.blogspot.com if "lose six pounds" is your keyword.

"dofollow" blogs are those blogs that pass on the link juice, so to speak. See, some time ago, google introduced the "nofollow" attribute which basically meant that if you make a link with it google won't follow it and you won't get any PR/linking value from it.

You can do a google search for a list of "dofollow blogs" to find more about this.

JoseArmando, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  11. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Many ways: PPC, SEO, direct traffic (from EZA or Social Bookmarking etc...) are the three that jump out to me. Or some combination of those three, that's what I rely on. PPC is the fastest way to make money but it's also the fastest way to lose money. SEO takes the longest but may end up giving you the best return in the long run. Direct traffic can give you pretty quick returns but I think it's a mistake to not also consider SEO when you are doing that... (ie I think doing the whole redirect a domain to CB landing page is a mistake as far as the long term goes... I like to get direct traffic and build up backlinks at the same time plus I think more success comes from pre-selling.)

Zibblu, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  12. hamidap

hamidap Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I do something similar but I generally use Wordpress on my own hosting - using a keyword rich domain often gets me good SE rankings as well. I submit articles to EZA and 100 hops a day is pretty doable.

hamidap, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  13. mlord10

mlord10 Peon

Best Answers:
    My clickbank sales really took off when I started using article marketing. I use PPC to test conversion rates initially but not much past that. I just haven't educated myself enough to be comfortable with advanced ppc tactics even though I am sure it would help. In my opinion you need to be building a list of subscribers if you are in a niche that is good to list building. The internet marketing and diet niches are good for list building, and I am sure there are many others. List building allows you to leverage your traffic over time, and I have used this strategy successfully.

Long story short: Article marketing->opt-in page->build a list->increase sales.

mlord10, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  14. marketingandstuff

marketingandstuff Banned

Best Answers:
    marketingandstuff, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  15. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Stop asking silly questions that have no straight answer and get to work - more "straight to the point" than this;)

web_18designer, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  16. truivia

truivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I asked this ? else where but this seems to be "the" thread people are reading so I will ask again here.

What blog sites allow us to post click bank ads ? I looked at a few that said they don't allow us to post any affiliate type info

truivia, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  17. affiliatenewbie

affiliatenewbie Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a forum catering to all types of affiliates , new and Old . I find quite a lot of service minded seniors always ready to help here. That is something great in these days of fierce competition. Hats off to them.

You need to read the replies to this post and get convinced yourself.Have a positive frame of mind!

affiliatenewbie, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  18. tnk

tnk Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is really good post for beginers, One question , what does low gravity products mean ?

When promoting CB products by doing PPC advertising, what is the min commission I should be looking at ?

tnk, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  19. dcristo

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It's the number of unique affiliates which have sold a product in the last 30 days.

dcristo, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  20. JoseArmando

Best Answers:
    In my experience it is a lot EASIER to promote low gravity products because there's usually very low competition. This comes especially handy if you promote through PPC because you'll most probably get top AD spots for extremely low CPC.

However, there is also a lot of junk among low gravity products, so it helps if you know which are the things you need to keep in mind to determine if the site converts.

For me, I always look at the following:
    - decent design (doesn't need to be professional but it needs to work in all browsers and be standard sales letter type)
    - catching headline
    - good call to action
    - gives me a feel that it could convert

Thing is, you'll find that only about 1/3 of sites that fit this criteria end converting which means it's IMPERATIVE you always promote systematically - one site at a time for a week or two and if it doesn't convert you move on and start promoting another site.

JoseArmando, Feb 17, 2009 IP