1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which site is best for learning CSS

Discussion in 'CSS' started by mobileman71, Feb 4, 2009.

I have questions for all CSS professionals. I want to know that which one is the easiest and fastest method of learning CSS. Is there any website for this?
    What is difference between HTML and CSS?
    Thanks in advance.

mobileman71, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  2. My220x

My220x Member

Best Answers:
    HTML is used to markup the structure of you webpage and CSS is used to style it. To learn CSS you might want to check out W3Schools or Tizag however I myself like learning from books and have read the HTML, XHTML And CSS Visual Quick Start Guide and learned HTML and CSS from that book and am now picking up a copy of Beginning CSS from my library to learn more about CSS.

My220x, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  3. Nanofied

Nanofied Guest

Best Answers:
    I know this is my first post... but I am very knowledgeable in css. I can honestly say that the best way to learn any language is to sit down and start typing. You could even pick up an editing program such as dreamweaver to get started. Really with css (minus a few browser issues) most of the stuff is common sense. I mean what else could "color" mean :).

Good luck.

Nanofied, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  4. HexDesigns

HexDesigns Guest

Best Answers:
    CSS is something, you learn by practice. It's not something that can be memorized and stuffs. As a popular saying goes, "Practice Makes a Man Perfect". Usage of CSS varies from place to place, So the more mistakes you make in coding sites, more you learn! :)

Cheers,
    -BlazE
    HeXDesignS

HexDesigns, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  5. maksinx

maksinx Peon

Best Answers:
    lynda.com is a good source to start.And lost of practice obviously.
    maksinx

maksinx, Feb 8, 2009 IP
  6. faust1611

faust1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    at first it's good to use some brains and try some ideas you have in mind. figure it out. trial and error for a while.:)

faust1611, Feb 14, 2009 IP
  7. SEOVICE

SEOVICE Peon

Best Answers:
    I like htmldog.com for html and css learning. the tutorials are very easy to follow and the examples are great as well.

SEOVICE, Feb 14, 2009 IP
    kk5st likes this.