1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mass Control - Frank Kern - Does it work?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by PHPGator, Feb 13, 2009.

1. gemini181

gemini181 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good advice, and welcome to DP. :)

gemini181, Feb 14, 2009 IP
    Game Producer likes this.
  2. Isabella Hunt

Isabella Hunt Guest

Best Answers:
    I AGREE, that's where the "dig in and learn it comes in if you don't know it already". Some people don't know how to do video, audio, email marketing or html for that matter, some already do. It can be self-taught, it just takes longer.

It goes back to the triangle of ANY project :) You can have it: FAST, CHEAP, or GOOD ... pick any TWO.

Even with a $10,000 seminar the "lessons" don't marinate and sink in until you've "practiced" and honed your skills. I guess it goes back to what Justice O. Omorodion said above...in short...if you don't use it, the information is worthless.

Frank Kerns is good at what he does. You can learn a BOATLOAD just watching his free stuff.

Isabella Hunt
    http://twitter.com/AdWordsDaily

Isabella Hunt, Feb 14, 2009 IP
  3. Augra

Augra Member

Best Answers:
    Never heard of him. Who is he?

Augra, Feb 14, 2009 IP
  4. krolbiz

krolbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I don't bother if you agree with me or not. But I think his method works just great..

What I like about Frank Kern prelaunch strategies is that he always gives away tons of useful videos tutorial (not those crappy type) that people can use to make money straight away. This in term builds more trust and social proof that his method works.

BTW, Frank Kern is gonna launch his Mass Control system on 16th Feb 2009. It is called Mass Control 2.0. Mass Control 2.0 is basically the improved version of Mass Control 1.o. Therefore people getting mass control 2.0 will included Mass Control 1.0 and plus more Mass Control tactics.

krolbiz, Feb 14, 2009 IP
  5. 4thseason

4thseason Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No one here knows me yet however I wanted to drop my 2cents

Last Week I didn't know who Frank Kern was either-saw a video of him with the surf boards in a circle and he didn't even say his name... So First I had to Figure out his name...Then went and found all the Videos I could and watched... Now I am really very new to IM as everyone here once was....But I have to say this guy knows Marketing ... Oh and as an aside-

Dude Jason if you read my reply... After watching you speak at Franks event I think your mind jumps around more than even mine, I watched allot of your videos now and I thought at first that you were just loaded at his event , but... LOL

Again, If either Frank or Jason has something to say, I listen.. I haven't given either any of my money but they both have taught me stuff for free. And at some point I am sure that I will give one of those two my money as I progress...

4thseason, Feb 14, 2009 IP
  6. perry321

perry321 Guest

Best Answers:
    With only a few hundred hits a day or so at his own site, if that many, he must not know much about marketing.

Augar, he's just another guy who sells crap. He makes money, very little, that is, by selling crap to a bunch of dummies.

Same ol' story.

perry321, Feb 14, 2009 IP
  7. Arcanus

Arcanus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I only re-found mass control few days ago..I'm sure i came across it long ago..anyway..

As hynotic and believing he comes across as,he has taken basic marketing concepts and repackaged it.
    In my opinion he has 'dumbed it down'. made it for the masses with not enough knowledge to read.
    Yes it has changed my perception of marketing and from what i seen in intro videos i'll add it to my arsenal of marketing knowledge.

when i watched the seminar video i laughed when he demonstrated how he started a slap called the wombat slap as a laugh to demonstrate how stupid people are at following others and wanting to be followed.
    I think he secretly gets a kick out the fact that he's getting paid big money for sheep to learn the very tactics he is using...hahaha

I wont be paying him a cent.

All it takes is to read and research on the forums and net,read some good books and take action.
    ps; this post is not meant to cause offence

Arcanus, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  8. Tumpo

Tumpo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I read the mass control part 1... not impressed, definitively not worth couple thousand dollars. I doubt those techniques work outside the mmo niche anyway.

Tumpo, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  9. kabita1

kabita1 Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all, here is a brief description about Frank Kern.

He's probably the most in demand, expensive, and IMPOSSIBLE-to-get

marketers on the planet.

He used to be on the "marketing scene" but a few years ago he started to

go underground and stopped taking email subscribers, stopped appearing

at seminars, and eventually stopped working on anything that wasn't at least

a one million dollar project.

But trust me ...if you haven't seen or heard of Frank Kern, you've definitely

seen his work and have probably been influenced by it.

He's the guy who did the marketing for the first Stompernet Launch

...and that did over $18 million in 24 hours. (He wrote the emails, the sales letter,

and did scripting on the famous videos.)

And one time just for fun, he did the marketing for a dating product that did

$1.4 million in just four hours.

He's also the guy behind the mysterious "Serializer" seminars ...that sold

a million bucks worth of seats in just 54 minutes ...to a tiny list and without

affiliates.

...And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Frank just happens to be one of the

only guys out there who makes over a million a year selling "non-marketing"

stuff to small niches.

I've even heard that people tried to pay him just to get on his email list.

No kidding.

kabita1, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  10. kabita1

kabita1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Mass Control 2.0 is different. It has more stuff, it’s physical, contains new content, and so forth... says Frank.

Anyone who bought Mass Control 1.0 gets this free. Don’t buy it again
    Frank has created a new course with 3 DVDs in Mass Control 2.0 called CROWD CONTROL. In it, Frank will teach you all the ninja ways you can use low-key selling methods in video (or in person) to make a bunch of money.

kabita1, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  11. kabita1

kabita1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone who bought Mass Control 1.0 gets this free. Don’t buy it again
    Frank has created a new course with 3 DVDs in Mass Control 2.0 called CROWD CONTROL. In it, Frank will teach you all the ninja ways you can use low-key selling methods in video (or in person) to make a bunch of money.

kabita1, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  12. kabita1

kabita1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Frank Kern an established and respected online marketing coach has announced the release of Mass Control 2.0, the sequel of Mass Control Marketing course which was launched by him in 2008.

you can check with frankkern.com

kabita1, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  13. Jason Moffatt

Jason Moffatt Peon

Best Answers:
    Ah man, you busted me!

Yeah, don't believe the hype. I'm just "squatting" in a $2,100,000 home on the beach. Hopefully the authorities don't find out a broke guy is living here and kick me out!

PS: Waves are looking sick from my bed! Hows the view in your Ma's basement?

Jason Moffatt, Feb 15, 2009 IP
    Game Producer likes this.
  14. red7media

red7media Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have seen all of his video's what he is in a nutshell, Frank is an internet preacher and motivator.

I have used some of his tips and people like him are needed around to get you off your ass and work.

I wont ever buy his program unless I start doing $5k a day and have 2 months of free time to study his huge program course.

Think of Frank as lunchtime, a break away from the PC , his videos are relaxing, almost as if you had a waterfall near you, it's internet entertainment at it's best and I do enjoy watching his video's.

One of the very few otp-ins I have not un-subscribed from.

It would be Kool to see Frank Post Here!

red7media, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  15. perry321

perry321 Guest

Best Answers:
    Which website did you get that from, kabita1?

Really?! Wow, now that's amazing!

*Chuckles at Moffatt*

Okay, affiliate. Okay.

perry321, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  16. Game Producer

Game Producer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Okay... this thread is slowly turning into (1) affiliates praising the program giving insane sales pitch (no offense :)) or (2) (jealous) people (perhaps) whining how Frank is big scammer (no offense :D)

One thing I'd like to suggest is that people use their own brain.

Of course affiliate will promote the program, but... that's what they get paid for.

Here's some of my thoughts (and I'm just some stupid guy from somewhere, so don't really ever listen to anything what I say, m'kay?)
    - I'm not his affiliate, but I do know a bits and pieces about marketing stuff.
    - Frank, in my opinion, is the only internet marketer who has really affected deeply into myself. Just by watching Frank's videos and reading the stuff he gives (+plus subcsribing twice to his email newsletter with different email so I can see how he is split testing emails ;)) one can learn a lot. Sure it's possible to envy the guy and keep shouting how he is a scammer but that probably won't help you a lot... I'd rather learn his stuff.
    - If NOW is the first time you hear about the guy... and it's on sale now, you are probably bit too late to make (at least a bit) rational decision.
    - If you are a beginner, I'd skip it and learn the basics from books and whatnot
    - If you've enjoyed Frank's free stuff and have considered purchasing... then I know you have your own brain to use. Use it.
    - In my opinion Frank has unique style. The stuff he explains is what people study in the field of marketing, but I think Frank gives his unique way of doing things and makes stuff into very practical level.
    - I think Frank is a professional marketer.
    - The Mass Control was said to be available once-in-a-lifetime. Now it's relaunched. To me this takes a bit away from Frank's credibility. (But I really don't mind because I enjoy seeing new cool MC2.0 videos and stuff)
    - I really disagree when people say "it won't work outside IM niche" or "it won't work in here or there". From what I've seen in Frank's videos could be applied pretty much to anything that's offering digital products, and many other physical products that are being offered online. Some of it could be applied (in my opinion) even to places like supermarkets (and well - is already been done) or hairdressers or pizza places (not all, but some of it could be). If somebody thinks it cannot be applied to "some field" then it might be true, but on the other hand I'd really try brainstorming - the same basic motivators are found everywhere. Even some museums have used the same principles that Frank is talking about (and no, they don't have big lists.
    - I believe there's money-back-guarantee, and if Frank respects that (which I believe he does - although I don't know) then I think it's a pretty good risk prevention

Bottom line:
    - I won't purchase Mass Control 2.0, but I really like Frank's style. I think everybody should use their own brain: enjoy the free content and if you like the stuff enough, then buy it. Sure, you can ask around but the bad news are there's so many affiliates that they keep telling you to buy Frank's stuff (because they are getting paid to say so) that you might miss the important pieces :D

Game Producer, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  17. Arcanus

Arcanus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree on that :)

Arcanus, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  18. AMac08

AMac08 Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me roll up here with an un-biased review of this.

First of all, there is some insane negativity here for people who haven't bought this stuff. Also, the people saying it won't work in any niche except Internet marketing are people who haven't applied waht was taught in the course.

Who am I? I'm not an affiliate, don't even sell anything to the Internet marketing crowd. I don't have an affiliate link and I am not even a customer of Franks. I can't afford his stuff. When I have got a spare couple of grand, or even if I don't, I ma well buy. For now though the bills are just too much to shell out for it.

But I know others who have made excellent small businesses just watching how Frank launches his product. They don't even use the course, they just use the emails, tweak them and use them. Frank is truly the real deal.

Some one said he only makes money from selling Internet marketing products. Thats not true. A lot of people do that, but Frank is not one. Frank has made over a million dollars in a year selling in niches like the dog training niche, the parrot talking niche and a few others. This guy knows how to make money.

Also, I am not sure if Jason will get annoyed me saying this, but Jason is also a good friend of Frank's. In fact they live near to each other and hang out. Jason is a successful marketer and isn't just finanically interested in the thread, but is also personally interested in it.

AMac08, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  19. Game Producer

Game Producer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ...and not to mention he looks like Frank too :D

Eh, okay, seriously - I kind of underline what AMAc08 says in that above commet:
    Good points.

Game Producer, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  20. jacquesgroen

jacquesgroen Peon

Best Answers:
    Listen guys, lets be honest. For the amount you have to pay for one single course of that Masscontrol shit, I can buy ALL Seth Godin's books 3 times over and by buying Seth Godin's books you know you are gonna get the value you are paying for. I mean if Google uses him and he has all the proof in the world. Why not?

I just dont fall for other crap than the people I truly know and trust.

jacquesgroen, Feb 16, 2009 IP