1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why threads are closed in this section so soon

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by mrseo007, Feb 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    HI,

i posted a thread
    "Why rules are so hard" forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1226676

and my post was closed as soon Moderator give reply in that thread, but i not think this one is a good way,
    because he should also allow me some time, so if still i am having any doubt, then i could ask that doubt again in that post,
    Is it possible to close that thread after 24 hour of moderator reply, so if any one having any doubt again after Moderator reply then again he could put up his question in same thread.

some one comment there that hard rule are necessary for such a big Forum, i think Wordpress is so big Blog, but as per my experience i can say, they reply every mail what ever be matter, i was having many problem, as my account got hacked and i asked from word press guys that how to get my site back and they guide me properly, then why you can't be a bit flexible here.

sorry these can be i bit use less, but because these were clicking in my mind that is why i am again asking here.

mrseo007, Feb 14, 2009 IP
  2. Electric-Shadow

Electric-Shadow Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Once the correct reply is given to a question by someone (not necessarily a mod) there is no longer need for the issue to be discussed, thus threads are closed. This also includes questions which have been asked and answered before, if they've allready been answered, again there is no need to discuss it further.

Youll be surprised how often the same questions are asked over and over again in here, theres no point in the mods wasting their time answering the same questions over and over again if people can just use the search feature and find out for themselves.

Electric-Shadow, Feb 14, 2009 IP
    deluxdon likes this.
  3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    See sticky above.

Smyrl, Feb 14, 2009 IP
  4. buffalo

buffalo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    And I am willing to bet that Wordpress has way more people working for them than just a handful of mods.

buffalo, Feb 14, 2009 IP
    peter_anderson likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.