1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Simple way to register an adsense account.

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by afridy, Feb 13, 2009.

Friends,
    I have plan to revenue share in my forum adsense income like in DP.
    But only few members have adsense. there are some senior figures who does not have adsense or a site or even a blog. Now i really want few senior guys to make an adsense account for them. What is the quik and easy way to get them an account for each.

i mean shall i tell them to create a blog or a free hosted site and put some contents grabed form some sites (with credit) and and just apply for a adsense?

Give me good ideas folks.

afridy, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  2. SFOD_D223

SFOD_D223 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just have them make a few hubpages or even squidoo pages for free. Hubpages allows you to sign up for adsense thru them.

SFOD_D223, Feb 13, 2009 IP
    afridy likes this.
  3. mjewel

mjewel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The person who wants an account must be the one to apply. New adsense rules say that you must own a site that is at least 6 months old. I think what you are trying to do is going to cause you nothing but problems. It works on DP because it was designed for people who are already in the business, not for people who want to make a few cents by getting an adsense account and posting on a forum. It would probably take forever to get to the $100 minimum payout per account based just on your forum posting - and that's not what adsense was designed for.

mjewel, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  4. afridy

afridy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First time hering of this Hubpages and squidoo, is this just another free hosting site SFDO?

afridy, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  5. afridy

afridy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    oh i did not notice that :rolleyes:

so, if i ask them to create a sqido or hubpage and apply on the fly does not work it seems :confused:

yah that ofcause ture, can't make a living with this, but atlease some interest in seeing few buxs daily added for them from google.

currently we get 10-25 click a day.

:)

afridy, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  6. afridy

afridy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes, this seems the good method available to quikly get a accont :cool:

afridy, Feb 14, 2009 IP