1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why did Chris Brown beat up Rihanna?

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by Efsane 66, Feb 9, 2009.

Why did Chris Brown beat up Rihanna? Chris Brown beat up on Rihanna? Why were they missing from the Grammys? He was arrested for domestic violence?

Efsane 66, Feb 9, 2009 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It's allegations at this point. No point discussing anything until you know for sure.

dcristo, Feb 9, 2009 IP
  3. flynfuchsia

flynfuchsia Peon

Best Answers:
    From what I was reading on VH1news.com...The person he was arrested for domestically assaulting was never disclosed by police. Also they were both in a car accident before the Grammy's. I thought that maybe that was the reason they didn't perform.

flynfuchsia, Feb 9, 2009 IP
  4. Efsane 66

Efsane 66 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

According to news sources at this time the beating is alleged. A 911 call came in from a stranger who didn’t have a clue that he or she was stepping into a high-profile celebrity case.

LAPD sources say the witness, who remains unidentified, did not know entertainers were involved when reporting early Sunday morning that a violent altercation was taking place on a quiet Hancock Park Street.

Detectives are still in the process of gathering evidence in the alleged beating and haven’t as of yet turned the case over to the prosecutors. For those of you who may not be familiar with the law… The prosecutor is the person who determines whether to file charges against Brown.

According to the spokeswoman for the district attorney’s office, nothing has been presented to her office at this time.

Chris Brown was booked Sunday on suspicion of making criminal threats and was released on $50,000 bail. Rihanna, whose real name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty, suffered visible injuries in the “altercation”.

Police says the incident occurred after Clive Davis’s pre-Grammy gala in Beverly Hills.

Both entertainers were up for multiple awards at the Sunday night ceremony, but neither attended. Chris Brown aged 19, turned himself into police after the show was underway.

Chris Brown’s arraignment is currently slated for March 5th. His attorney, Mark Geragos, did not immediately return calls. The rented Lamborghini Brown was driving is locked in an impound lot, police said.

Rihanna’s publicist stated that Rihanna was doing find and that she appreciated everyone’s love and support.

Chris Brown’s spokesman did not respond to The Times’ request for comment. Brown finished 2008 as the fourth-best-selling artist in the digital realm, posting 6.8 million tracks sold, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

Efsane 66, Feb 10, 2009 IP
  5. anub1s

anub1s Peon

Best Answers:
    Efsane 66 - poor PS modded pics. :D

Anyway i think Chris just simply a women beater!

anub1s, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  6. Ryan6

Ryan6 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is good news.:D

She is irritating and her music is terrible.

Ryan6, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  7. SEOVICE

SEOVICE Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know why but I guess she was beat quite bad according to one report I read she even had a bite mark.

SEOVICE, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  8. scweb

scweb Active Member

Best Answers:
    Rihanna didn't wash the dishes or shine his bling :(

scweb, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  9. Efsane 66

Best Answers:
    I know it's fake but without a picture I thought my text won't be great to read it.

Efsane 66, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  10. Efsane 66

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

A bloody and possibly broken nose, split lip, bruises on both sides of her face and bite marks on her arms and fingers ... those are the injuries to R&B star Rhianna after the beating she received from boyfriend Chris Brown Saturday night.

Rhianna, who is very petite and tiny, has had to cancel her upcoming 21st birthday bash after getting pummeled by Brown's fists, with injuries cops described to TMZ as "horrific." She is said to be cooperating with cops who are investigating the domestic violence assault.

According to reports, the 19-year-old Brown stopped his rented Lamborghini in a quiet neighborhood and several witnesses saw or heard a loud, violent confrontation. The car has been impounded because the alleged assault started in the vehicle before spilling out onto the street.

E! News reported on RiRi's canceled New York birthday party: The bash for about 200 or so guests was to have had a carnival theme with various "sideshow" attractions, says a source familiar with the planning. Although organizers were having difficulty securing sponsors for the party because of the economy, my source says Cîroc vodka had already or was about to sign on as the leading sponsor, the source says.

Efsane 66, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  11. bangalore

bangalore Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no excuse to beat a woman.

bangalore, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  12. Efsane 66

Best Answers:
    yes you are right. If you have problems, the best way is breaking up the relationship

Efsane 66, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  13. kite33

kite33 Peon

Best Answers:
    Chris Brown made a mistake he took the words of a woman as being credible. For that, and his reaction, the price he will pay is high. Note to all young blokes. Ignore women, treat them like dirt, walk all over them and then walk away, because once you play their game they think they own you and the only way they can do that is by infuriating you. Then they get the system to own you. Chris Brown is a kid, yet now he is labelled as a woman beater because of rhianians possessive issues.

kite33, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  14. dmi

dmi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't really give a damn. So many women get beaten up by their husbands/boyfriends and nobody talks about that. If she hit her, he will go to court. Period.

dmi, Feb 13, 2009 IP
    bangalore likes this.
  15. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    I feel sorry for the he in that sentence since he didn't do anything. It was she hitting her

you might want to suppress your anger before typing next time :rolleyes:

Project Mobius, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  16. ads2help

ads2help Peon

Best Answers:
    Chris Brown said that it was Rihanna who beat him.

o.0 weird?

ads2help, Feb 14, 2009 IP
  17. Efsane 66

Best Answers:
    info source??

Efsane 66, Feb 14, 2009 IP
  18. ads2help

ads2help Peon

Best Answers:
    Newspaper at my home. :D

Maybe try searching online :D

ads2help, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  19. matirx

matirx Peon

Best Answers:
    Bad news at all, why these celebrity does not understand that they should not like that

matirx, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  20. syuxx

syuxx Peon

Best Answers:
    that is because Chris Brown doing too much krumping dance.
    haha

syuxx, Feb 15, 2009 IP