1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Verify Adsense revenue !?!?!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by hi-nam, Feb 12, 2009.

One site's buyer want to verify my site revenue by telling me install Remote Desktop Sharing software, he want to view Adsense reports page by this software.

He sent me these link:

http://www.remote-desktop-sharing.com/files/remote-desktop-control.exe

http://www.remote-desktop-control.com/remote-desktop/

Is this safe for me, for my computer and for all my data on my computer?

This method is normal?

And, can you tell me which is the best way to verify Adsense revenue in same case?

Thanks!

hi-nam, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  2. Captain Tycoon

Captain Tycoon Active Member

Best Answers:
    This will let him control and access all your data on your computer; he can basically remove everything (but you will be able to stop him from doing this by shutting down your PC or turning of the internet as that will cut the connection). You can use a video software to basically record what you're doing on the screen (you can use a software called Camastasia; or something like that) and then login to your adsense and show him your earnings + reports...but just remember that its against Google's Terms to show your Impressions/CPM/CTR..etc to other people.

Captain Tycoon, Feb 12, 2009 IP
    hi-nam likes this.
  3. NickR25

NickR25 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would not give him access to do what he is wanting.

Like Captain Tycoon suggested, you could use a screen recording program (CamStudio is a good free one) to record you logging in and viewing your AdSense reports.
    But it's against terms to do that, so why would you risk it anyways?

NickR25, Feb 12, 2009 IP
    hi-nam likes this.
  4. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I strongly suggest you don't do as you instructed to do coz this will leak you privacy to the third party.
    The best way to do this is by inserting adsense code of buyer at your website so that he can instantly verify your website earning.

mentos, Feb 13, 2009 IP