1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Funny Morning

Discussion in 'Directories' started by loredan, Feb 12, 2009.

Good morning everyone,

I was reviewing some submissions on a free directory and I found this one...

- 11 different URL's
    - Same title on all URL's (which is about a paragraph long...)
    - Same description on all 11 URL's

"Phoenix Accounting Job Services India, Phoenix HRD Jobs Services, Phoenix HRD, Manpower Agents,Manpower Agencies in India,Indian Manpower Agents, Indian Recruiters,Recruiters in India,Top Recruiters in India, Indian jobs,Jobs in India,Indian jobs and placements, International Recruiters,International Recruiters in India,International Recruiting Agents, Indian Employment Agencies,Employment Agencies in India,Jobs service providers, Tamilnadu Manpower Agents,Manpower Agencies in Tamilnadu.Tamilnadu Manpower Recruiters, Jobs in India, Top Employers in India,Indian Employers, Jobs in Bangalore,Bangalore Jobs,Jobs in Bangalore India, Jobs in Chennai,Chennai Jobs,Jobs in Chennai India, Jobs in Karnataka,Karnataka Jobs,Jobs in West Bengal,West Bengal Jobs,Jobs in West Bengal India,Jobs in Malaysia, Job Opportunities in Malaysia, Malaysian jobs, Jobs in Abroad,International Recruiters,International Recruiting Agents,Placement Agencies in India, Placement Agencies in TamilNadu, Placement Agencies in Karnataka,Foreign manpower service providers, Foreign recruiters, Manpower service in Foreign,Wanted Nurses from India, Overseas Nursing jobs, International Nursing jobs."

Now...how idiot could you be to do something like that? :)

Definitely made my day :rolleyes:

loredan, Feb 12, 2009 IP
    EveryQuery and hyper like this.
  2. poison17

poison17 Member

Best Answers:
    that's why I think you better do your submission with your OWN hand, or using a well-established SEO Company to promote your site, not some noobs who took your money and do a crappy job when submitting your links.

poison17, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  3. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Automated spam?

mikey1090, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  4. WallaceYeung

WallaceYeung Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It looks like auto spam submissions.

WallaceYeung, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  5. jitendraag

jitendraag Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Even people using automated spam submitters would be sensible enough to avoid this :) Thanks for informing though, I can now search for these keywords and delete them from my pending submissions quickly :))

jitendraag, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  6. marki8

marki8 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i really hope that people have directory here will doing search at they directory... and delete it if found at directory...

marki8, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  7. malcolm1

malcolm1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hello...

What did you expect? :p
    Its a FREE directory as you pointed out so the submitters could care less about there submission
    and most FREE directories are new directory owners so they just submit and hope you dont
    understand English or what your doing and will accept it anyway.

What i do find funny is that they always try and cram as many keywords into a submission thinking
    it will help if its accepted. Thats like a big sign to google that says "Spam Site" accepted

PS... That a common DP submission

thx
    malcolm

malcolm1, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  8. EveryQuery

EveryQuery Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's not always automated spam with these retarded submissions....even with PAID submissions. I remember one in particular, a paid submission to my science niche directory. It was a jewelry store. I rejected the site of course, refunded his payment, and sent him an email explaining that the directory was only for science-related websites. He emailed back me saying his site sold watches with GPS so that was kind of science-related. :D

EveryQuery, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  9. malcolm1

malcolm1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    heheheh now that was funny :D

thx
    malcolm

malcolm1, Feb 12, 2009 IP