1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Company Providing Credit Card Online

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Algore, Feb 11, 2009.

Any Company Providing Credit Card Online

** I am not talking about an VCC so please no discussions on VCC

Say there is one called payoner that i found so far but i dont know how they are and how to get a CC from them other epassporte ( i dont want it )

Is there any CC online valid and registered trademark company that provides CC ( real ships to address ) that can be used as an international CC and also can be used in an international ATMs with VISA or Mastercard logo

Any help

Algore, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  2. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer is the solution for you. They are very good because I've been using them for more than a year now without any problem. It works just like a real credit/debit card. They ship a physical card to your address.

But you can't directly sign up for them. You will have to sign up to one of their partners (2checkout,plimus,text-link-ads,odesk etc).

Disguised, Feb 11, 2009 IP
    pifko likes this.
  3. Kilomurion

Kilomurion Peon

Best Answers:
    you can buy online credit card from epayarea.com and since they are available to give you phisical and virtual credit card and debit I am sure they are reliable for your needs of transactions without the need of having your own card that has to build the account at the Phisical account with

Kilomurion, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  4. Algore

Algore Peon

Best Answers:
    Is Payoneer trustworthy ... how long are they into business

How do i get Payoneer CC from their partners (2checkout,plimus,text-link-ads,odesk etc)

Can u please guide me

Algore, Feb 12, 2009 IP
    pifko likes this.
  5. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1)- Yes Payoneer is trustworthy (So Far). As I mentioned already I've been using them for more than a year without any problem. Their cards work like a charm whether it's an online purchase or ATM Withdrawal.

2)- You would need to sign up for their partners and apply from payoneer card from their. Different partners have different rules to get a card. Lets say you have to sign up for 2checkout to get a card but they have $49 one time setup fee. Try text-link-ads as I don't see any requirements other than signing up for TLA.

Let me know if you want to know anything else.

Disguised, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  6. adsense4money

adsense4money Active Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer is really good.
    I have dedicated a whole site to this great product:
    http://ipayoneer.com
    Let me know if you have any further questions.

adsense4money, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  7. suntuu

suntuu Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes, how to add money in a payoneer card.
    i mean can only there affiliate sites like taxt link ads Etc can add funds in my payoneer card,can't i add it myself

suntuu, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  8. sangwan.siddharthak

sangwan.siddharthak Peon

Best Answers:
    vcc bank give it a try

sangwan.siddharthak, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  9. adsense4money

adsense4money Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can load money to your card using any payment card (visa, mastercard... crdit or debit card...)

adsense4money, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  10. pifko

pifko Active Member

Best Answers:
    3 questions:
    1. what are the average signup costs for payoneer?
    2. how long does it take to get a virtual bank account once you sign up for payoneer?
    3. cna you have multiple payoneer cards per household?

edit: 500 posts woo wooo

pifko, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  11. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1)- You can't really say any price here. Some partners give it for no cost (You don't even have to pay shipping fee) but with some partners you have to sign up (which costs money). Other than that payoneer is simply free.

2)- Payoneer virtual bank account is still in beta phase and they are only available by invites (Payoneer invites them). But you can apply for payoneer virtual bank account if you are a regular payoneer debit card user with some good transaction history.

3)- Yes you can have multiple payoneer cards under one name. You can even have a card from all of their partners :)

Disguised, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  12. Algore

Algore Peon

Best Answers:
    How does the Payoneer virtual bank account work

How safe is my money there ... Does it really have to do anything with any countries bank

Regards

Algore, Feb 14, 2009 IP
  13. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1)- Virtual Account works just like a US checking account with some restrictions. Like you can't accept money from individuals to your Virtual account. Only companies can send you money. And money in Virtual Account is money in your payoneer card. So you can either withdraw it or use online.

2)- How safe is the money? Umm I can't say anything about that but so far they have been very good and they have a very good partner and client base so I'm assuming money is safe. Can't be sure because anything could happen (I hope nothing happens).

3)- Virtual bank account is an addon bank account to Payoneers main account. Which means this is a real bank account under payoneer's name.

Disguised, Feb 14, 2009 IP
  14. Dating Port

Dating Port Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well Payoneer is really starting to piss me off and I don't even use them. I tried to pay someone who uses Payoneer and they sent me an email that the transaction went through. Then, the person I sent the money to said payoneer's security dept rejected the transaction. That was Feb 20th. I called Payoneer and they said they authorized my funds to be returned in 3 to 5 biz days. I waited - No Money. On Feb 28th I called again. They said they sent it. I called my CC issuer (who I had for 7 years) and they said Payoneer did not send it. Today is March 2nd - No Money. I trust my issuer because I got a refund from Powweb hosting in three days flat. Stop collecting interest on my money and send it back!

Payoneer - What's Up with that? I'm gonna keep posting if you don't answer.

Dating Port, Mar 2, 2009 IP