1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affordable Web Solutions On DP

Discussion in 'Design' started by Personaltrainer, Dec 30, 2008.

Affordable Web Solutions

Get your custom made coded website for a price as low as 100$

Affordable Web Solution is a Web design and Development Company located in Mumbai, having its offices in U.K and U.S. For last 4 years we are offering services to our clients for a cost that is affordable. Only recently did we decide to take projects from DP and received few favorable responses. This is the first time we are publishing our services at DP.

To visit our portfolio page please click here : http://www.affordable-web-solutions.com/portfolio.php

If you have a project which has to be completed fast at an affordable cost please send a PM or write to us.

Email:

Please send a PM if you need our IM id.

Personaltrainer, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  2. Travelplanner

Travelplanner Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a fitness related site to be redesigned. My budget is low. Now the site is having a wordpress blog software. Provide me a decent quote for this project. More details are sent through PM. I am impressed with the personal trainer websites in your portfolio. I am looking for something closer in look to those sites but at a minimal cost.

Thanks

Travelplanner, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  3. southcaro

southcaro Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Very interesting work. We need to chat. Thanks.

southcaro, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  4. Personaltrainer

Personaltrainer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you all for your responses to this thread. PM's sent to all. We are open for more projects.

Personaltrainer, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  5. Travelplanner

Travelplanner Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you guys for making the website for me. These guys out there are really good. I contacted them with an intention to redesign one of my health related sites but changed plans when they showed a content management system for travel websites which they developed. I am more happy because I could get the site developed(http://www.tphtours.com) in such a short period on a moderate budget. I now have some more projects lined up for them.

Travelplanner, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  6. Personaltrainer

Personaltrainer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you very much James. We are going through the project specification that you sent for your new project. Shall send you detailed project document soon.

Personaltrainer, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  7. Zack!

Zack! Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks Affordable Web Solutions for your CSS Site work .:)

I got the site designed as i wished..I would recommend them for all those who expect Good work @ Nominal rates
    Definitely they are Affordable for their work..

And i have decided my future works will be done by them,Extremely Satisfied!!!

Zack!, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  8. Personaltrainer

Personaltrainer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you zack for offering the project. Expecting more projects from you as well as all DP members who seeks comprehensive web solutions at an affordable cost.

Personaltrainer, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  9. fatwallet

fatwallet Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My Feedback for Affordable Web Solutions.

This company was a pleasure to deal with from the start of the project to the end of the project. They knew the concept that I was striving for in my website and they delivered, big time. They were very professional, detail oriented and completed the project on time. They even did more than what I asked for. I would recommend this company for any job no matter how small or big. They were a pleasure to work with and satisfied this customer entirely.

Thanks..

fatwallet, Mar 7, 2009 IP
  10. Personaltrainer

Personaltrainer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank You very much, Sir.

You are a wonderful client too :). It was an absolute delight working with you. You always knew what you needed and conveyed them well to us which made our work a lot simpler. Also the motivational aspect too is commendable. The morale boost we received during different phases of the project really contributed to our performances. Looking forward to work on more projects with you.

Regards...

Personaltrainer, Mar 8, 2009 IP