1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Revator.com - Bringing together Affiliates and Publishers - make $1K/day

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by goscript, Feb 11, 2009.

Hi everyone,
    One year ago I decided it is the time to take a step forward into internet marketing so I decided to give it a go to ClickBank as an Affiliate.

The start was a little bit hard. Picking the right products to promote, creating landing pages, testing them, Adwords , not to mention writing the articles (I never been good at writing, probably because English is not my primary language) took a lot of time and sometimes the results were not as good as I expected them to be.

But I didn't give up. Stopped from what I was doing for about a month and read all the information I could found about CB affiliate marketing, all the dos and don'ts , all the advices and so on (a big thanks to NCMedia , his forum has some great advices and step by step guides).

And here I am, today, making close to $1K daily from ClickBank as an affiliate.

It took me one year to get from 0 to $1000 /day and I can tell you that you get a hell of satisfaction when you make it to this level. It's always nice to hear from people making nice amounts of money, but when you make it, it's like you're in heaven.

So here I was, a month ago, admiring my own ascension and I was thinking: How I reached this?

And 3 things came to my mind:
    -picked the right products to promote
    -got some great landing pages
    -Adwords targeted traffic

As you can see there's no secret thing, there's no "hidden money making method". As long as you pick a good product, have a nice landing page to presell it and direct targeted visitors, sales will pop one by one, day by day.

And I got an idea: Why shouldn't I help other affiliates make money as well?

Anyone can make money if they do this 3 things correctly:

-They have to select a product which is good converting. Most affiliates fail because they pick the wrong products and give up because of this.
    -The landing page is what turns visitors into buyers. It has to presell the product, to make the visitor want to buy the product.
    -The targeted traffic. Either by PPC or article marketing, targeted traffic is the only visitors you should focus to.

And here it is, after 1 month, I created REVATOR, a website created with the sole purpose of Bringing together Affiliates and Publishers.

REVATOR it's handling the first 2 aspects: it's showing you quality products that deserve promotion and it's giving you those great landing pages. This are the hardest things when it comes to affiliate marketing.

But, when you have someone telling you what products convert and it's also giving you the landing pages, all you have to do is send the visitors and see the money rolling into your CB account.

Revator it's giving you the option to select any from the products it has listed and create a landing page for it. You don't have to waste time writing and creating the page by your own, Revator it's doing this for you.

And yes it's absolutely FREE for CB Affiliates !

Right now it contains 10 products only as I have just launched it, but more products are to be added each and every week. (Publishers, if you have a good product, contact me and you might get listed as well)

In short:
    Revator.com -> Select a Product -> Automatic Landing Page Creation ->Drive Targeted Traffic = Make Money

I am eager to hear your comments, so feel free to post them.

Regards,
    Revator.com

goscript, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  2. NickE83

NickE83 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1k a day from 1 year is very good man, well done. I personally don't trust CB after many problems with them, and have branched out into other things. Can you help us out my giving us an example of one of your good converting landing pages....?

NickE83, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  3. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice to see this one, You're doing great work for us "Affiliates", thanks...

shand0, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  4. goscript

goscript Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I never had problems with them, maybe just a few days when my sales dropped, but grown back fast.
    Sure, for example this Energy4Green page converts 1:20 - 1:30 from Adwords traffic.

5. MammaRose

MammaRose Banned

Best Answers:
    That is a neat idea goscript. I tested it out and it works great. Are all the articles pre-written?

MammaRose, Feb 11, 2009 IP
    goscript likes this.
  6. goscript

Best Answers:
    Glad you like it :)
    All the article are written by a professional writer to ensure the high quality.

7. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I absolutely love the site. You have a great theme...There is no other site out there which is doing this. You got onto this idea at the perfect time. All the best.

ryanman, Feb 11, 2009 IP
    goscript likes this.
  8. mnymkr

mnymkr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i will check it out!

mnymkr, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  9. jimmybloggs91

jimmybloggs91 Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont understand? why dont people just use a squidoo page and get ranked higher in the search engines?

jimmybloggs91, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  10. goscript

Best Answers:
    A squidoo page?
    - Firstly, you or your writer have to write the landing page article
    - Secondly, on squidoo there are tons of links a visitor might click and leave your page

11. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is perfect for PPC, forget those search engines now...

shand0, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  12. gduncan

gduncan Peon

Best Answers:
    If this holds true, you've created an extremely valuable resources here. I guess the only downside to this prewritten landing page idea is that if it catches on, numerous affiliates will have the same landing page.

gduncan, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  13. goscript

Best Answers:
    Even if several affiliates have the same text on the landing page this shouldn't be an issue because the market it's extremely big, no matter what niche.

14. inzpiration

inzpiration Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey it is an interesting idea! , well done! ... ;) ....but what happens if Google for some reason decides that the whole site or URL is not suitable any more?, you know how Google behaves sometimes, :p if an affiliate is doing PPC and Google slaps the campaign and blacklists the URL/domain,... then what?

That's my only question. :)

Regards

inzpiration, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  15. goscript

Best Answers:
    inzpiration I never heard of something like this. I am using adwords for close to 3 years and never had any problem with any domain. Not to mention that I heard noone ever mentioning that their domain got banned on adwords.
    Adwords it's only having problems with warez, adult or illegal sites, which Revator has nothing to do with.

So, there's no chance for something like this to happen.

16. LukeG28

LukeG28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice, prgram that you have there, but i think im missing some of the features, whats the difference between using your link that it generated and my own hoplinks from click bank is there a difference or have you just done it for ease of use?

LukeG28, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  17. gduncan

gduncan Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you copy the content to create a landing page on your own site? Is that one of the ways you intended for your service to be used?

gduncan, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  18. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do not understand this concept. Just looks like a review site to me. Can anyone clarify?

rolf, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  19. LukeG28

LukeG28 Peon

Best Answers:
    hey its a nice program but i dont think im getting the whole use of this.. whats the difference between using your hoplinks and clickbanks, have you put it there just for ease of use or ..?

please could you just explain a little bit more if you have time thanks

LukeG28, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  20. gduncan

gduncan Peon

Best Answers:
    My understanding is that as an affiliate, you can create your own dynamic landing page with site content and your affiliate id. You have your own hosting landing page that you didn't even have to write! I'm already getting traffic to one that was generated for me a couple of hours ago.

gduncan, Feb 11, 2009 IP