1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Banned from CJ, can i make a new account safely?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by sbm, Feb 5, 2009.

Banned from CJ, can i make a new account safely?

It was my mistake in getting banned. Please dont ask the reason for getting banned.

So i want to know can i make a new account with the same address?

I can use my Brother name, i can use a different phone number. But the ADDRESS will be the same.

Will it work? Will i get paid?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

sbm, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  2. kingyman123

kingyman123 Banned

Best Answers:
    Beware CJ can track you at any cost. So i suggest not to open a new account unless you know what you are doing.

kingyman123, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  3. sbm

sbm Banned

Best Answers:
    Well can someone who opened an account after banned answer please?

sbm, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  4. relaother

relaother Peon

Best Answers:
    change your net-card ID, and new name, address, bank account

relaother, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  5. sbm

sbm Banned

Best Answers:
    As i get check, bank account wont matter. I can get a new name, but Address will be same? Is that suspicious?

sbm, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  6. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes it is. You need to change your total identity, but then you run the risk of tax fraud. As mentioned, if you don't know what you are doing, best to appeal, try and get reinstated, or just move on to another program and learn from your mistakes.

hmansfield, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  7. ramstien

ramstien Peon

Best Answers:
    Its really risky i think to use the same address, because they track banned accounts pretty closely. Be extremely careful with them.

ramstien, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  8. Super Service

Super Service Peon

Best Answers:
    CJ like eBay they can track everything carefully do it and do not use the previouse computer which you use to do for yoru previouse account and do not match any singhle thing form your old account

Super Service, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  9. kingyman123

kingyman123 Banned

Best Answers:
    I have opened a new account after getting banned. Guess this is what i did
    1) I didnt change my name. I just changed my address with some minor changes
    2) Change your phone number and also website address.
    3) Regarding payout option, it doesnt matter. If your taking cheque then make sure you use real address. For bank account change your bank name slightly, so that eventhough account number and everything is same, if bank name differs a bit by making use of * or - or spaces, it doesnt match with old account.
    4) Most Important thing is IP address. So be careful with them and dont forget to change them. Delete all your cookies and remove flash objects from your system.
    5) If you dont know abt flash objects, then i suggest you to create a new windows USER account. So no flash objects can link you.

Wish you all the best.

kingyman123, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  10. hav0c

hav0c Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

You've obviously been banned for a certain reason. Being "banned" means exactly that, you are not allowed to use CJ again. You can try to beat their system as much as you want, but only time will tell until you are discovered and lose and commission that you may or may not make.

hav0c, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  11. mcjp6

mcjp6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with hav0c.

If you were banned then you were probably defrauding the system - and then you come to the CJ forum and ask honest affiliates, whose money you have been taking, to help you defraud again by getting back into CJ. I cannot understand you guys :confused: you want him back in so he can take more of your money????

mcjp6, Feb 7, 2009 IP
  12. AmeliaG

AmeliaG Peon

Best Answers:
    Why would you bother supporting a sponsor who took your traffic and didn't pay you? If they banned you once, what is to keep them from doing it again? If the way you do business does not fit with the way they do business, why would that change because you used your brother's name?

Also, if you use your brother's name, that will be a pain for both of you come tax time.

AmeliaG, Feb 8, 2009 IP
  13. Cymax Stores

Cymax Stores Peon

Best Answers:
    hate to say it, but u'r probably better off with trying to get back into CJ. if you violated their TOS once, you'd likely get caught again, then banned again. You can "try" another network like Linkshare or Shareasale, but same situation, you have to be certain to follow each network's TOS (terms of service).

Furthermore, if you were banned from CJ, personally I dont know why or which merchants/publishers would want to have you as an affiliate. Sorry to sound so down on the situation, just trying to be truthful.

Cymax Stores, Feb 9, 2009 IP
  14. marketingmaven

marketingmaven Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a plethora of other affiliate networks out there (max bounty, neverblue, hydra, etc etc) that you can join. As the others have said, learn from your mistakes this go around!

marketingmaven, Feb 10, 2009 IP
  15. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    SBM if you are reading this because you have been banned let me just tell you one thing. Go get a real job would you. it is people like you that make me sick. Oh look poor me I was banned from CJ.....we don't want your type in our program, you are the reason merchants lower commissions and you are the reason certain countries are excluded and everytime honest people apply they get denied, with your skills you should try robbing a bank, but if CJ could catch you well you know maybe not the brightest bulb in the pack.

jodyq, Feb 11, 2009 IP
    AllMyForums likes this.
  16. Cymax Stores

Cymax Stores Peon

Best Answers:
    what she said...but a less harsh, haha. but all good points jody!

Cymax Stores, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  17. AllMyForums

AllMyForums Guest

Best Answers:
    exactly.....and I can't believe he had the audacity to say "please dont ask why I was banned" ahhh ok.

AllMyForums, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  18. nattaphon

nattaphon Peon

Best Answers:
    Change everything such as pc, name, address etc.

nattaphon, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  19. Cymax Stores

Cymax Stores Peon

Best Answers:
    nattaphon, i dont think ur getting the message. what we're saying is for sbm to give up all hope with CJ, and affiliate marketing altogether. fact is, merchants dont want to work with unscrupulous affiliates like him. that said, please do not encourage him to try to get back into CJ, cuz us ethical affiliates and merchants simply do not want anything to do with him and his shady practices.

as i said, if you get caught for violating CJ's TOS, then chances are they're just going to violate them again, but with a different name. a scammer is a scammer no matter what.

to make things worse, he doesnt even say what he did to violate the TOS. ahhh... affiliate marketers like u.....shakes head in shame

Cymax Stores, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  20. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    don't worry cymax stores. the manufactur must be issuing a recall on those light bulbs....they say 100 watts but they actually light like a 40 watt..... lol
    off subject....can't believe it took so long for me to be banned from the other place of business....pushed a button or two.....lol who cares

jodyq, Feb 12, 2009 IP