1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keywords that will not display in search results

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Sushi_Master, Jun 29, 2006.

Hi all.

I'm currently adding new keywords to my adwords account try and capture more vistors where some of our competitors are benefiting.

There are many keywords that I am trying to add that refuse to appear in the search results. Some of these keywords relate to other companies in some way, others do not. Our competitors are obviously having the same trouble as me as the competition for these keywords is very low.

My question is what remaining factors influences google not display my ads for these keywords? :confused:

Some of our competitors have managed to crack this problem as they are displaying ads for these keywords.

All help is very much appreciated.

Sushi_Master, Jun 29, 2006 IP
  2. Micromag

Micromag Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depending on your daily budget and Quality Score, your ads are not displayed for every search along the day.

Just be sure that the keywords are on the adgroup and their status is "active" this is all - this is enough to verify that they are working.

If you want to see your own ads you can try:

- be sure that you are on the target area of your campaign
    - activate the "accelerated" on campaign settings
    - be sure that the daily budget has not been reached yet
    - try to search several times for different keywords.

You can try also the Ads Diagnostic Tool to o find out why your ads may not be showing for a keyword.

Micromag, Jun 29, 2006 IP
  3. Sushi_Master

Sushi_Master Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your help.

I used the ad diagnostics tools which indicated the keywords relate to registered trademarks. However google have reviewed this as the tradmarks should not effect us due to the nature of our company.

Happy days :D

Sushi_Master, Jun 29, 2006 IP
    Micromag likes this.
  4. Micromag

Micromag Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the return.

The system should show your keywords status as "Disapproved", but I don't know why this warning rarely to occur.

Micromag, Jun 29, 2006 IP