1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$53,790 Dollars in Commissions for Jan 2009!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by tdd1984, Feb 2, 2009.

1. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what is the point of this?
    makes no sense? so what you did 20k?
    who cares? u want people to subscribe to your blog because u can afford to pay 30k a month to adwords?
    get real..

petyard, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  2. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    $11.000 A DAY Adwords Budget ...

It's.....impressive.... :)

what's funny:

3 months ago you posted:

you must have found something in the meantime :)

GeorgR., Feb 6, 2009 IP
  3. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What you have proven is exactly why Google makes so much money. Paid advertising online can work.

But the average guy can not successfully run even a small PPC campaign, so i don't see this as a motivating factor.

But I do see this as a good plug for your business. The trick is finding a balance between doing it for yourself, and doing it for clients.

internetmarketingiq, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  4. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You bring up a great point,,,,males are so stubborn and arrogant that they often shoot themselves in the foot in business and find failure instead of success.

Most men have problems handing over control to someone else...another flaw in business. If a man sees another man succeeding at something he will convince himself he can too.

For myself I realize I have a few talents and that others have much more talent than I do.

A prime example is web design......I stink at design.. I can tell what a great site looks like.....but my design skills would make even an amateur throw up....

So I always try to buy a great looking site or I hire others to design them for me.....

As for Google making money with Adwords...... it is due to the fact that they too know how stubborn men are... and that by allowing them to run their own campaigns in Adwords, it would be a breeze to make billions......
    like stealing candy from a baby :D

and look in less than a decade they proved themselves correct :)

Sem-Advance, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  5. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can't imagine how stupid your post sounds to the average guy who is making money with PPC.

speed100, Feb 6, 2009 IP
    tdd1984 likes this.
  6. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    I hate to inform you of this but the average male cannot run a successful PPC campaign to save his life.......

I can safely say out of 200+ PPC campaigns I have optimized 90% did not know to install conversion tracking code to measure conversions.....and that was just the tip of the iceberg

What you are speaking of is what is known as the exception to the rule......;)

Sem-Advance, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  7. tdd1984

tdd1984 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I started out small. When I first started my company I had nothing I didn't have a car for months straight which of course we have clients that spend 10k plus a month on SEO with us now, but it didn't happen over night. You have to network and make friends that's what it's about out of all honesty and of course giving it everything you got. You can get a lot of exposure by networking with other people; therefore finding out what's hot and what's not.

I start all affiliate campaigns with just a few hundred dollars that's the great thing about affiliate marketing you don't need a bunch of money to make a bunch of money. The market is already there you just have to take advantage of it then manage your money properly, so you can reinvest it; therefore expanding profits. Just be very careful when your building your campaigns out they have to be just right.

Don't take me wrong though I have lost $1,000's of dollars on campaigns over time. That's the learning process if you have $200-$400 dollars here and there take that money and invest it. If you lose it, so what when you come back around you'll be bigger and stronger :).

tdd1984, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  8. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Than I must be above average. I didn't know this until now.

speed100, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  9. stevewrightaz

stevewrightaz Peon

Best Answers:
    Holy cow thats nice.

stevewrightaz, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  10. SFOD_D223

SFOD_D223 Peon

Best Answers:
    That's totally awesome for an aff offer.

SFOD_D223, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  11. sontoloyo

sontoloyo Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't you share your strategy here you have got a lot of money...ha..ha..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

sontoloyo, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  12. joko1065

joko1065 Peon

Best Answers:
    when you first start making $3 a day and then $6 you sometimes get pissed off and move to the next campaign. I flip flopped around so much with so many "offers"and came back to where I started. I reinvested the amount I was making from the first campaign and tested tested tested my ass off. My husband thought I was going crazy.

when I realized I could make $306 with the outlay of $75.00 a day the concept of compound interest kicked me to a higher gear. if I could kill the dead keywords and concentrate on the profitable ones I started to scale the shit up. I got over the "my profit is only $3" and concentrated on what the keywords were that were giving me the $3. I did and never looked back. It's like when you are riding a bike for the first time. you fall off and at that time you either forget about riding or you get back on and ride the that bike until the wheels fall off..

You have an option. either be jack of all trade and master of none or you can join the group of people who post their earnings...

joko1065, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  13. simon74

simon74 Peon

Best Answers:
    Very impressive.. congrat..

simon74, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  14. loai24

loai24 Peon

Best Answers:
    i agree... all he stated was how much he made it in affilating..... tell us how u did it :)))

loai24, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  15. vitaminc

vitaminc Peon

Best Answers:
    making a screenshot and editing the numbers are fairly easy job to do note he put his website on why would you do that? to get members traffic, another words scam.

you can post a screenshot of your earnings to show off ok. but why add your site to it lol. you sure can fool a lot of newbies

vitaminc, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  16. cellubration

cellubration Peon

Best Answers:
    CTR is very very low, I would be interested to see your stats once you have optimized the campaigns.

cellubration, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  17. tdd1984

tdd1984 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Broad match will give low CTR levels, but honestly it takes into consideration the exact match. So in other words say you go broad on a keyword like "widgets" it will only rate your quality score based on how many search query results in the keyword "widgets".

tdd1984, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  18. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    1. There is no exact match for single word terms.

2. Where did you find information to verify this myth?
    3. Quality score is not based on the keyword query nor how many results there are.....

Do you use PPC or just posting thoughts off the top of your head??

You sure confused me :confused:

Sem-Advance, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  19. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PPC is not rocket science, all you need to do is track it properly. Track your campaigns down to keyword level, have some seed money and if you are not stupid you will make it. When you do make a profit - tweak to get better results. Your ad-copy matters a lot as well, test test test track track track... that's all.

alexs464, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  20. fwallets

fwallets Peon

Best Answers:
    Still it's quite impressive.

fwallets, Feb 25, 2009 IP