1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a ASP directory script, please help

Discussion in 'C#' started by GULLIVER, Aug 22, 2006.

1. ASPMachine

ASPMachine Peon

Best Answers:
    I am already offering free directory website on my site. If you want, you can download the ready made ASP Directory. It's free to everybody. At this time, I am working on another directory website with different layout for giveaway. This directory website has more functionality with admin control panel. If you want, you can check it on "http://v2.borolook.com". I have just uploaded it on the web to checkout for errors. Although you can post your site here to see how my new directory site is worked. But your submission will not be accepted since it's only being testing for errors.

If you like this designed and full directory, you need to wait three days. I am working on the admin control panel. After completing the site, I will make available on the download section.

If you want any development here, feel free to suggest in this thread.

ASPMachine, Apr 26, 2008 IP
  2. fabian32

fabian32 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello guys. You can try my open source project.

ASP.NET Free Directory Script
    AFDS is an open source web directrory application. Developed in ASP.NET MVC C# (Framework 3.5)

Thanks

fabian32, Feb 6, 2009 IP