1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DIY Computer Repair Site That Is A Few Months Old, How to Get More SE Traffic

Discussion in 'Google' started by pmcross, Jan 26, 2009.

Hello All,

I have a fairly new website, the niche is DIY computer repair. My domain is about 1.5 years old. I had submitted my site to google about 4 motnhs ago, since then I have redesigned my site. I redesigned my site about 2 weeks ago. I stuck with pretty much the same keywords and meta descriptions, the only thing that I changed a lot of was the design and layout of the site. On the URL's that I changed the name of I just put a redirect in the html code.

My question is, now that my site has been redesigned, what is the best way to get more search engine traffic? I believe that I have very high quality content. I have updated my sitemap.xml and uploaded it to google again. I get anywhere from 5 to 25 visitors per day, it varies, I would really like to boost my traffic to a constant 25 to 50 visitors per day. Any advice is appreciated. If anyone is interested here is the url of my old site http://philscomputerrepair.com/old-site/default.htm
    and here is the url of my newly designed site

http://philscomputerrepair.com/default.htm

Thanks again for your help!

pmcross, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  2. pmcross

pmcross Peon

Best Answers:
    I have moved this thread to the SEO section, I am sorry for the mispost

pmcross, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  3. dprundle

dprundle Peon

Best Answers: