1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense optimization video

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Hendricius, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello everyone,

I made a little Adsense training video for you guys to help you with optimizing your Adsense units.

The video is on Youtube and make sure to tick "watch in HD" to see everything I am doing.

The original post about psychological Adsense optimization my blog also contains a little summary which sums up all the important points quite well.

Thanks and let me know some feedback!

Hendricius, Jan 4, 2009 IP
  2. HardKore

HardKore Peon

Best Answers:
    Great video! Watched it several times. I totally agree on most parts, but I'm not so sure about the navy blue for the titles/links. Somehow I feel that the titles in the ad block(s) should really match or at least complement your site's color scheme and design (or at least make all links in your site blue and your whole site design blue-themed). Ads shouldn't stand out as ads because they contribute to "banner/ad blindness"

HardKore, Jan 24, 2009 IP
  3. Hendricius

Hendricius Peon

Best Answers:
    There are different attempts. One is the one you just mentioned. I however made the experience that a blue link color will get you the most clicks. Best would of course be if your titles are all blue as well.

Hendricius, Feb 5, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.