1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Israel: Girls' killing 'reasonable' - Caught On Video

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by aletheides, Feb 5, 2009.

This poor Palestinian doctor who works for a hospital in Israel almost had his entire family killed, and the Israeli government says its "reasonable". Lol wow.

It all happend live on TV as the doctor is being interviewed by an Israeli TV station.

Here's the video: http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2009/ 01/200911715289337400.html

One of the rare cases you'll see any journalistic footage inside of Gaza.

---------------

The Israeli military has admitted shelling the home of a Palestinian doctor during its Gaza offensive and killing three of his daughters, but said its soldiers' actions were "reasonable" considering the circumstances.

Dr Ezzeldeen Abu al-Aish, a 55-year-old gynaecologist trained in Israeli hospitals, was giving Israel's Channel 10 his daily phone account from inside the war zone in Gaza when three of his daughters were killed in the attack.

The military said on Wednesday that an inquiry into the January 16 incident found that troops fired two shells at the doctor's home after fighters fired from the area.

The report said soldiers came under fire from a building close to Abu
    al-Aish's, and then ''suspicious figures were identified in the upper level of Dr Abu al-Aish's house and were thought to be spotters who directed the Hamas sniper and mortar fire".

Abu al-Aish, who has worked for years in Israeli hospitals, has denied there were any fighters at his house.

The report said soldiers stopped firing after hearing screams from the shelled building.

Doctor's loss caught on film

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2009/ 01/200911715289337400.html

The military expressed sadness at the deaths but did not admit to a mistake in identification.

Instead, it said in the report, ''considering the constraints of the battle scene, the amount of threats that endangered the force, and the intensity of fighting in the area, the forces' action and the decision to fire toward the building were reasonable".

aletheides, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  2. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so they have cut the hand which served them ..

ziya, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  3. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
    Won't let me see the videos - "Directory Listing Denied"

SolutionX, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  4. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    new, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  5. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
    SolutionX, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  6. nitsanbn

nitsanbn Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is nothing you can do about it. In every war there are always killings of innocents, whether if it is by choice of not.

nitsanbn, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  7. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Blame it on Hamas, they want that to happen, it is what they really want...if you don't get it, you don't get it. ('nough said)

wwws, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  8. aletheides

aletheides Banned

Best Answers:
    lol wow.....

aletheides, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  9. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Who do we blame the settlements on? Is that also hamas's fault?
    My guess is that you will simply ignore this answer;). Isnt bias an incredible thing to have on your side:)

pingpong123, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  10. helloman

helloman Peon

Best Answers:
    yes and while we are at it lets also blame the holocaust on the jews :rolleyes: it is what they wanted...if you don't get it, you don't get it (nough said)

helloman, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  11. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    nazionists.
    when the zionists behave like the nazi, becoming what they hate the most.

bfebrian, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  12. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why would I be bias? what do I have to gain from this? I see it as how history foretold and most of you have missed.

Hezbollah did the same thing not long ago if you forgot that part and as you know Israel did not take it too kindly. Israel could do much, much more damage if it really wanted to.

Just right after the Lebanon, the Numbnuts(Hamas) tried to do the same thing, go figure. Just what statements are this fools are trying to accomplish anyways, other than to cause distractions.

If you were Mike Tyson and I'm Pewee Herman and I went and bitch slap you, would you just sit there and let it happen? I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure Mike will beat the crap out of Pewee.

The settlement? Well, if you want it bad enough, take it back, but you can't take it back by deploying firecrackers into Israel, and posting into forums with your lame-ass propaganda's. The word peace does not exist in that regions vocabulary or does not know the meaning of.

You comparing Nazi to Jews, far from it my friend. Not to say that Israel had been innocent all along, but if you look at it in their perspective, the annoyance that it face and the threats that someone wants them to be wiped out on the planet is a horror that they have had face many times before. So, my friend, fuck with Israel the little country that could and you will face the conscience.

Why even have a peace treaty? When it only last just as long as a lit match. I say have Israel occupy the rest of the settlement and relocate the Palestinian in the Arab world where they belong. And have borders with landmines if they persist to enter and cause anymore harm. Shoot first and ask questions later. That is the solution's and as long as Israel isn't attack, no harm will be done to the Palestinian.

Send the kids to school and have them get education, not how to kill a jew and lighten up on that religion, it's causing you pain and misery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_In_Gaza

wwws, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  13. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is easy to shoot ducks in a barel. That's what Israel wants Palestinians to be - ducks in a barel.

BTW the Qasam rockets that Hamas fires at Israel are a joke, they can hardly do any serious damage, and yet Israel multiplies the damage from them a thousand times.
    This type of overstating the damages from the Hamas rockets makes me think about the holocaust and ask the question, did the Nazis really killed 6mln jews, or the jews made up that number so they can extract maximum benefits for themselves?

Now after the Gaza war crimes I am 100% sure that Israel is the number one reason for most of the hatred and terrorism against the US.

If you are treated in your own land like the Israely jews are treating the Palestinians for how long you'll take the abuse and humiliation without fighting back?
    I am sure you'll try with peaceful means for some time, but everyone has his limits ..... so there is nothing unusual for the Palestinians to want their basic human rights restored.
    (I am not a supporter of terrrorism.)

ST12, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  14. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Those rockets killed people and terrorize people, you might find it harmless, but Israel spoke and warned many times over to NOT do that sorta things.

I was a little sympathetic years ago, but not anymore.

This is not a Cowboy and Indians story. where as the Cowboys originated in Europe. The Jews are from that regions, before Islam was even created. They were expelled by the Romans, then the Arabs took over the land. so technically the Jews are the rightful owner of that area and not the Palestinian.

Get along or get it over with it. Don't involve the world. PEACE!:rolleyes:

wwws, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  15. Reseg

Reseg Peon

Best Answers:
    Why would a Palestinian doctor be allowed to work in a hospital in Israel if Israel feels they are lower forms of life and they want them all dead as many people on these boards like to say? Did they allow him equal employment as a PR move or is this proof they accept Palestinians into their lives and culture provided they're not shooting missiles at them?

Reseg, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  16. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:

You just stated the Zionist policy AND IT IS ILLIGAL BY INTERNATIONAL LAW!

THE JEWS LOST THAT LAND BECAUSE THEY SINNED, They disobeyed God and God allowed others to take over the land He gave them.

Moreover, according to the one of the 10 commandments "You should not kill" does not allow violence especially the barbaric one Israel is practicing, Israel is sinnig again in the Eye of God.

Don't fool yourself sooner or later those who have sinned will be held accountable for their actions. Make no mistakes God makes the everlasting rules not Israel or US or Germany or China or anybody else .....

ST12, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  17. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    A Quote from a great leader..."Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
    Abraham Lincoln

wwws, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  18. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks that you remained silent and only quoted someone ;)

new, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  19. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like my posts hit a nerve.
    Anyway, the Israely leadership are much worse terrorist than Hamas.
    About supporting Israel's barbaric wor on Gazans, only a person with evil heart can justify such brutality on children and civilians.
    Vampires will always find the perfect excuse to kill helpless children and women to satisfy their thirst for blood.
    Probably Israel supporters liked it big time when they saw young Palestinian children 2-4 years old killed by the Israely brave soldiers.

ST12, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  20. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you do not know what the other side has done to Israel, then you were born yesterday? or just another numbnut with a pathetic excuse for another.."feel sorry for me"

wwws, Feb 7, 2009 IP