1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BEST way for NOOBS to make money

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by tooslim, Feb 3, 2009.

1. LukeG28

LukeG28 Peon

Best Answers:
    no just giving my own little guides for noobs to make money but accidently used same title as you lol, sorry!

LukeG28, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  2. neilparnham

neilparnham Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i gave up on craiglist - ive moved onto gumtree, they dont seem to care what i do on there, the amount of people i have got off there for e-whoring especially in the london section - ive tried different images and sweet and the innocent look works well - what i was doing was getting my gf to do the dirty work so to speak lol , and then get to know them then suddenly go offline and then email them saying that msn is screwing up - then send them to a free sign up email affiliate which i would say had a messenger on there but obviously didnt - so they aint as suspicious as they would be signing up for a adult site.

neilparnham, Feb 5, 2009 IP
    tankard likes this.
  3. rsrikanth05

rsrikanth05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can anyone answer this question:
    What exactly is craiglist and/or gumtree.
    I can't find much info online.

rsrikanth05, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  4. neilparnham

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    craiglist and gumtree are online classified ad websites - you post ads on there for example - ads looking for a dating partner or ads for selling items - online marketers especially black hat marketers use these sites and exploit the opportunities they give - using tools which automatically post to all cities within a catergory - one method for gumtree and craiglist is a method on blackhatworld - the auto email ewhoring technique which is basically. you get some pictures of someone you get an email address and set up an auto responder - i would suggest having your own host for this i tried it with gmail and they seem to be selective when they do an auto reply - in the message you would use dirty talk making them want to talk to you then say you can chat to me at so and so location with your affiliate link - now that is ready and set up you would go to craiglist - write a nice sounding advert and use html to put images in - then put your email address in the advert - then when people email in regards to your advert they will get the auto reply with the affiliate link in - the more you post the more replies you will get - i was going to do a different method where by you do all as before but for the affiliate link send them to a fake chat room - then make it look real - have a long conversation going on in the background to make it look like its live - and set the login button to display a message to install software to chat - then also in the chat area you will have a nice sleak looking button saying you need to install this peice of software to access this chat room - this should be linked to a ppi download so you earn when they install.

neilparnham, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  5. campolar

campolar Peon

Best Answers:
    Ur method is wrong....i just made a site and advertised it like hell...after four months i recieved my payment from CPX Interactive of $50 and those $50 from CPX was my base to what i own and work now :)

So the best way for noobs to make money is HARD WORK...noobs just want MONEY while NOT working for it...so just work hard and u'll be with the others quicker than they are at wat they are :p

campolar, Feb 7, 2009 IP
  6. Johnny Karp

Johnny Karp Peon

Best Answers:
    $30 per month for an article per day isn't very good at all.

Johnny Karp, Feb 7, 2009 IP
  7. krolbiz

krolbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    So Tooslim, how much money have you made out of GPT?

krolbiz, Feb 7, 2009 IP
  8. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    True, I think lots of people would give him that amount of money for his work. However, once he has the content posted and doesn't have to bother it too much in the future, it will still bring those dollars in while he builds new articles, so.. in the end, with time, it will pay off pretty good, right?

Karen May Jones, Feb 7, 2009 IP
  9. Slikers

Slikers Peon

Best Answers:
    I have tried this methods, but I feel this is not a prospective way to get a lot of money... :)

Slikers, Feb 7, 2009 IP
  10. di4n

di4n Peon

Best Answers:
    Just find the right business you like. Try to do a research before you focus on it. You can try affiliate, PPC, PTR and etc.

di4n, Feb 7, 2009 IP
  11. saad_pcc

saad_pcc Peon

Best Answers:
    Which geographic traffic generates most revenue ?

saad_pcc, Feb 7, 2009 IP
  12. teckinik

teckinik Peon

Best Answers:
    You should try making some money with gpt programs such as surveys emails etc.

teckinik, Feb 8, 2009 IP
  13. webwowster

webwowster Peon

Best Answers:
    This sounds like a scam to me, targeting lonely people looking for love

webwowster, Feb 8, 2009 IP
  14. kimhuang

kimhuang Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah i dunno about this method

kimhuang, Feb 8, 2009 IP
  15. blance8888

blance8888 Peon

Best Answers:
    Used something similar but had mixed results.

blance8888, Feb 8, 2009 IP
  16. neilparnham

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It depends on your morals, if you want money or not - it would come under a blackhat marketing method - so if you want to be a nice person dont do it.

neilparnham, Feb 8, 2009 IP
  17. neilparnham

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    ok a nicer less "scammy" method - post articles to AC - then post tons of articles you didnt write on free article sites and point the links to the ones on AC and get paid upfront as well as for views. - and maybe answer questions on yahoo as well and point them to the free articles and in turn the links on AC

neilparnham, Feb 8, 2009 IP
  18. plessard

plessard Peon

Best Answers:
    I found affiliate marketing to be a really quick way to get started making money. You decide on a few products to promote on a site like click Bank do some keyword research then create some postings on some highly trafficked directories that will easily get to the first page of Google for longtail key phrases, bury your affiliate link in your postings and people will click through and purchase products. It's a numbers game, but if you pick the right niche and work at it you can make some really decent cash with zero investment except some sweat equity.

plessard, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  19. Quicksilver

Quicksilver Peon

Best Answers:
    Easiest way for a noob to make money would have to be blogging. You can go the cheap route and make a free blog on blogspot.com. Put some adsense ads and a few affiliate offers on the blog and you'll make money if you keep at it and stay dedicated. :)

Quicksilver, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  20. Divyani

Divyani Peon

Best Answers:
    Yah!!! that is what i am doing and truly speaking earning quite good. :)

I love affiliate marketing :p it rocks!!!!

Divyani, Feb 15, 2009 IP