1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ShoppingAds has deactive my account

Discussion in 'eBay' started by bimasakti, Feb 4, 2009.

recently i was recieve an email from ShoppingAds, they were deactive my account for some reason that redefined the requirements of quality and traffic volume for the publishers (my site).. what happen with ShoppingAds.. I think my traffic is hard enough? :( any suggest please?
    [​IMG]

bimasakti, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  2. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Not only have they disabled my sites, I'm banned!

Heh, they sucked anyway, to date I've only earned 60 cents from them, lol... but I do think I only have them on like 5 pages, 4 of which get less then a hit a month.

But by the gods, I can understand them nixing my slow sites, but banning me? Talk about bad karma.

I hope they pay me that $25 signup bonus, lol.

Qryztufre, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  3. Xangis

Xangis Active Member

Best Answers:
    Same here. They owe me about a $64 payout. If generating only $5 a month for them wasn't enough, then fine. But banning without warning and not posting in advance that something was coming and there are some supposed (undisclosed) traffic requirements is a rather unpleasant way to be treated.

Xangis, Feb 5, 2009 IP
    Qryztufre likes this.
  4. heatherw610

heatherw610 Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope they dont do this to me!! I make a considerable amount from them each month!

heatherw610, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  5. B2UEntertainment

B2UEntertainment Peon

Best Answers:
    They did the same to me. I got the same generic email. The company is trash and they didn't pay me on time. I make an inquiry about why I wasn't paid on time, and next thing I know, I am banned. I'm sorry I ever wasted my time with this program. If you have an EPN account and a shoppingads account, use EPN or even pepperjam.

B2UEntertainment, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  6. denovo

denovo Peon

Best Answers:
    They deactivated my account also. I was switching everything over to EPN anyway. It's much better.

denovo, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  7. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:

IU switched everything back to Adsence and have already made more with that then I did with shoppingads in over a year, lol. And to think, I switched to SA because I wasn't getting enough with Google :rolleyes:

Qryztufre, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  8. fr0gman

fr0gman Peon

Best Answers:
    ShoppingAds is at the mercy of eBay and more specifically the ePN program, run by the uber-idiot Steve Hartman. Any ShoppingAds accounts that do not have a clearly visible referrer in the logs will be terminated.

ePN and Hartman pissed off so many BlackHatters that they are getting slammed with a flood of cookie stuffers and they are scrambling to find a way to plug the leaks. The recent ShoppingAds bans is the result of Steve Hartman biting the hand that feeds him and unfortunately due to his lack of experience in affiliate marketing, you (the innocent ShoppingAds publishers) are left out in the cold.

fr0gman, Feb 16, 2009 IP