1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need to buy a VB6 project for College Submission

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ecolatur, Feb 2, 2009.

I am looking for a readymade VB project made in VB6 to be submitted for colleg project. Will be paying for the same by paypal.

I would need the the application as well as the Project documentation to be submitted.

Reply immediatly by PM.

Thanks,
    Abhilash.

ecolatur, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  2. nikes

nikes Peon

Best Answers:
    I have some project with documentation.This projects are done on vb6 and database MSAccess.If u are interested please contact.

nikes, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  3. einsteinsboi

einsteinsboi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just curious, wouldn't you learn more if you actually did the project yourself? Isn't that the whole point of going to college in the first place? What if the project you get here has errors, or your professor asks you to recode something? Will you come back and pay someone to correct it for you? Doesn't it make sense to learn it all yourself?

I guess we all take shortcuts every now and then, but this particular shortcut here will compromise your education and do you more harm than good in the long run.

Just my unasked for 2c.

einsteinsboi, Feb 3, 2009 IP
    Barti1987 likes this.
  4. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am assuming you pay for your classes right?

So you just want the degree? If you don't even have school programming experience (not work), how are you suppose to even get a job?

Peace,

Barti1987, Feb 3, 2009 IP
    einsteinsboi likes this.
  5. it career

it career Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Most of the students need some help for finishing their final year project assignment , as long they understand the code and the documents related to their project assignment it is okay.

it career, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  6. leadhelper

leadhelper Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I am selling a VB utility that developed by myself, you can buy the executable file online or contact me for source code.

http://leadhk.com/userguide.php

leadhelper, Feb 4, 2009 IP