1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clearing Out Server :: 2 Automated Blogs w/Traffic, PageRank, and Revenue [Cheap]

Discussion in 'Sites' started by EGS, Feb 2, 2009.

These sites are still for sale.

I desperately need the money for both bills and of course the holidays. Take this opportunity now to profit on my losses and purchase yourself a very worthwhile investment as a Christmas gift to yourself. :)

Both sites are aged and are completely automatic, and thus are automatic income. Though each of the two above-listed sites make nearly an average of a dollar per day, you can imagine how much more income you can generate with a little bit of work and a little bit of unique content. The Health News site contains 6 unique articles which have already been posted on the site (as you can see they're labeled as pages on the right-hand navigational menu). For the health site, it would definitely be worth your while to invest a little bit in purchasing some unique health-related articles, all of which you can find here at Digital Point's Content Marketplace. :eek: The writers here are very inexpensive for the quality of their health articles and it will be worth it for the search engine ranking placement as well as the visitor conversion. Health advertisements are one of the highest PPC pay-outs too by the way, especially with Google AdSense.

If you need writers for the Xbox 360 news site, I can find you quality writers as well. It would be awesome to expand the site into a forum as well as a 360 game reviews site. That's only one suggestion though.

Both sites have such immense potential, and since the sites are already aged and established to search engines (age does help!), with a little bit of dedication and unique content, you'll be well on your way to generating a suitable income from each of the two sites. I guarantee you that you will make your money back as well, being the current revenue and the requested pricing, and it's quite possible that you'll make a profit of 50% to well over 100% if you follow my suggestions outlined within this post.

That being said, I'm willing to rip myself off today because of how desperate I am for this holiday season, bills, and car tires - I'm in desperate need of cash.

The BIN for each site is $200.
    Buy both sites for and save $50 - that's $350 for two automated income-generating aged & established sites. :eek:

This offer won't last long. I will accept both PayPal and Western Union, but please note that if you're sending payment via PayPal to me, I will request that you send it as a personal payment as "Payment Owed" to avoid fees.

Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
    EGS, Feb 2, 2009 IP
    sawz likes this.
  2. Paz

Paz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    96.2% - 25
    Hi EGS,

Hope you are well.

I'll offer $120 for the XBox site to get you started!

Cheers,
    Paz.

Paz, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  3. myp

myp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What are your reserves? I'll start with $50 for the health blog.

myp, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  4. stock_post

stock_post Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $60.00 for the health blog.

stock_post, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  5. darcchecker

darcchecker Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $140 for Xbox 360 News.
    $80 for health blog.

darcchecker, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  6. iamsgf

iamsgf Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $100 for the health blog

iamsgf, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  7. Egy Spy

Egy Spy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $160 for Xbox 360 News.
    $120 for health blog.

Do you accept western uinion ?

Egy Spy, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  8. darcchecker

darcchecker Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $170 for Xbox 360 News.
    $130 for health blog.

darcchecker, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  9. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Keep the offers coming guys! :)
    Current highest offers are $170 for my Xbox site with and $130 for my health site. Keep in mind that these domains are aged and are pretty sweet as well!

I'm only asking for $500 for both, can you believe that!? :eek:
    Sites like these don't come around often, you guys are lucky as hell I'm even selling them!

EGS, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  10. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Also forgot, my Xbox site comes with a unique WordPress design (PSD file) and a unique vBulletin forum skin (coded but not up to date).

The health site comes with the PSD logo if I have it. :)

So both sites have something unique about it. The Xbox site = unique designs. The health site = unique articles.

What a deal. :D

EGS, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  11. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Revenue Stats, as requested: (click to enlarge)

[​IMG]

Edit: I am ONLY accepting payment through Escrow.com; buyer pays fee.

EGS, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  12. Xp10r3r

Xp10r3r Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    In what exactly period this stats?

Xp10r3r, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  13. aletheides

aletheides Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is there any way to check if the posts from these sites really date back to what it says?

Technically you could have registered dropped domains yesterday (or last month, when they were updated) and scheduled posts for a year ago. Please give me some info on how I can verify this, because the fact that you have in your achive posts from 1969 on your Xbox blog makes me leery.

aletheides, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  14. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The 1969 year problem is something to do with PHP or the database, I can't figure it out. I posted about it here quite some time ago:
    http://codingforums.com/showthread.php?t=142840

You can see that thread was back in June.. :( I can't find a solution for it, but it's a common error with PHP and MySQL. A lot of forum software sometimes do that as well.

Also, the revenue stats is from when I received my last payment, which was in the beginning or mid January..

EGS, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  15. ssteve

ssteve Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How is this automated, RSS2Blog? If so, do you maintain the feed post sale?

ssteve, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  16. mountainGoat

mountainGoat Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah, just check the site at archive.org, it'll show a series of snapshots for most sites on the web, so you can see what it looked like at a given date.

mountainGoat, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  17. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pending BIN sale. Was contacted via PM at WHT and I have a pending BIN sale for tomorrow morning.

If anyone wants to BIN one or both sites and can start the transaction today, I will be more than happy to sell it today/tonight or tomorrow morning if you contact me early enough because I need the funds.

I am willing to accept the following payment methods:
    • Escrow - we will split the fees. Through Escrow.com you can pay by credit/debit card, bank wire transfer or PayPal if you live in the US.
    • Western Union
    • Moneybookers - possibly will consider this although I've never been paid through moneybookers before

Thank you.

EGS, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  18. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hm, no word from the buyer so I'm guessing he backed out of the purchase or is still thinking about it?
    Anyway, I'm going to drop the BIN price down to $400 for both sites. You will have to transfer the sites from my server onto yours. One domain - the health site's - is at a registrar in which you'll have to transfer out of because their is no user push system there.

Anyway, whoever decides to grab these sites for so cheap, congratulations because you're getting a steal. :)
    The Xbox site alone has an awesome name, especially for the niche, and the health site has massive potential with such an aged domain name. Both names are absolutely superb, some of the best names I've ever been able to snag out of my domaining venture. The only reason I have to sell these sites so cheap is because I'm real desperate for funds right now because of our damn recession. :mad: My bills here in NJ are going sky-high.

If you BIN the sites I will expect you to pay the Escrow fee however I am open to splitting the fees if necessary.

EGS, Feb 8, 2009 IP
  19. Egy Spy

Egy Spy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    300$ for both sites , using Western Union

Egy Spy, Feb 8, 2009 IP