1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Information about Google Search partners

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by CoolvServer, Feb 2, 2009.

Hi,

In the Google Adwords Compaign setting. There is a option called "Search partners". Do you know how many Google Search Partners are there?
    Can you give some major names?

What is the difference between Google Search Partner and Google Content Network?

Thanks.

CoolvServer, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  2. squarecat

squarecat Peon

Best Answers:
  3. bjewelled

bjewelled Peon

Best Answers:
    Search partners are basically sites that have the Google search facility installed and show results and text ads based on the search query. The content network is basically sites with Adsense and generally show ads - text and/or image - based on the content of the page.

Both networks are vast. Search tends to return more relevant clicks although content can be good for brand awareness - usually plenty of impressions with very low CTR (as long as you avoid advertising in certain countries!) For my niche Ebay is the biggest search partner and sends me a lot of traffic.

bjewelled, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  4. CoolvServer

CoolvServer Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info.
    They are very helpful.

CoolvServer, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  5. muchacho79

muchacho79 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Experience with my accounts tell me that the search partners has a worse ROI/Converstion Rate/Conversion Cost.

I'd start with Google Search only and then slowly branch out and test the Search Partners to see what difference it makes.

I'm waiting for the option to run on Search Partners only, before I think I'll go back on. Instead, I just spend more on Google Search.

muchacho79, Feb 3, 2009 IP