1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Experienced American (SEO) Article Writer Seeking Work

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by William , Jan 25, 2009.

Hello,

I am currently offering quality and original writing, reviewing, and blog posting services.

Rate: $1.00-$2.00 per 100 words for quality, and original work. $0.75-$1.25 per 100 quality rewritten words.

Minimum Order: 1 is fine, but you cannot expect many discount opportunities when buying such a small quantity.

Duration: Dependent upon size of each article. Typicall within 24-48 hours, though.

Submission: I can also submit these articles into a website interface like Wordpress with a small to no extra cost.

Discounts: Ordering more than 50 articles will get you 8 percent off of your total order. (However, this does NOT include the collateral that will be requested upon the begining of such a large order.) Additional offers for orders of 20 or more.

Interested DP members may PM me via forums or post here to take it any further.

Again, my services are not "dirt cheap" and I don't accept any low ball offers- as my prices are barely negotiable.

Please be sure to review 2 samples of my work (500 words ea); http://williamsportfolio.webs.com/apps/blog/

Thank you

Regards,

William

P.S. My username on these forums has an invisible character after it. To avoid confusion and make sure you accurately get a hold of me please post on this thread showing your interest so I can PM you, OR of course just right click my name in this thread and choose "Send a Private Message".

William , Jan 25, 2009 IP
  2. John LaO

John LaO Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sorry.. wrong post

John LaO, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  3. surfin4dough

surfin4dough Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    William, I need some How to articles done. Six to be exact and will pay $5 per article. Thanks.
    Jon

surfin4dough, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  4. William 

William  Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alright, Jon.

I definitely am up to that and have plenty of experience in doing how to articles.

As soon as I get the chance I will contact you further in regards to this project.

William , Jan 27, 2009 IP
  5. mak-doodle

mak-doodle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    William

per my private message do the 10 articles for http://petblog.mak-doodle.com

I will post a review here of the quality of your work after you are completed.

payment sent.

thanks
    mak doodle

mak-doodle, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  6. Grant

Grant Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in 5 articles related to finance (mortgages/insurance).

Please send me price and when you can start.

Grant, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  7. opioq

opioq Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    WARNING

William said he would write 10 articles but only provided 5 and said he was too buy to fulfill the rest.

We started working out another deal but he backed out after an agreement for the second time.

He then started to get extremely rude and verbal sending multiple replies via email.

Lastly he told me much of the articles were copied and then insulted me for not using copyscape.

Just a warning to the rest of you guys so you don't have to deal with the same excuses, insults and BS.

opioq, Jan 30, 2009 IP
    M3rC likes this.
  8. William 

William  Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Opioq didn't give me a fair amount for the work and was well aware of it, as well as accepted the fact that I couldn't finish them due to my offline job.

You can't please everyone.

DP has a lot of foreigners who try to take advantage of English Writing Writers. In addition to that any writer who has been around DP long enough also knows that there are a few Americans out there who try to take advantage of writers new to the article writing business, or try to get cheap deals off of quality writers. Not to mention how much they treat them like shit.

I have no regrets with the work I provided and am glad I backed off half way.

This guy isn't worth my time.

William , Jan 30, 2009 IP
  9. M3rC

M3rC Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you Opioq,
    I was just about to ask what differs from the $1/100 words and $2/words

+repped on honest review..

@OP - So your work isn't original?

M3rC, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  10. William 

William  Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nah, my work is original, and I have plenty of happy customers.

You need to remember, just because someone doesn't have a crap load of Itraders doesn't mean that they aren't legit.

In my case, I just happen to run into two illiterate foreigners who bad repped me for not giving them freebies, and the irritating American above who wouldn't leave me alone.

There are just a lot of retards on DP who waste peoples time and money, and quite often at that.

You can find my work samples in my signature.

What you see is what you get, bottom line.

The $1.00 difference is very rare, and I can't say I've ever charged that. The only time I'd charge $2.00 per quality and original 1 words is if the article or articles were requested to be LOADED with SEO words which would of course in turn take a lot more time and work.

If you are interested in buying from me then please be sure to post back or shoot me a PM, or if it would honestly make you feel better, wait about a week and I'll have like 10 Itrader points or something after I do another weeks worth of quality work? But again, they barely mean anything imo and can be easily obtained to practically anyone. (Even the most illiterate and annoying foreigner.)

William , Jan 30, 2009 IP
  11. mak-doodle

mak-doodle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I said I would leave a review of the articles I received. I left positive feedback as I was delivered what I ask for and in the time frame I requested.

I asked for 10 - 500 word articles. For 2 samples read the top 2 post (dog barking and kitty stress) in this blog: http://petblog.mak-doodle.com

Of the 10 articles 5 passed copyscape on 1st try and 5 returned results with minor matching text. The 5 that matched contained 50 or fewer words of matching text in 500 word article. I planned on making my own edits anyways so what did match seemed less important to me.

The 2 samples in my blog: the kitty article I did not modify at all and it passed copyscape, the barking article I added a few words and deleted a few - it is a sample of one that copyscape found 27 matching words.

He was responsive to my email inquiries, delivered what I asked for and in the timeframe I asked. Overall positive experience for me.

Professional advice to William - let your work speak for you. Present the facts in the forum and avoid personal attacks. We all read these threads when looking for writers.

mak-doodle, Feb 1, 2009 IP