3wins.net

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by ipheo.com, Jun 20, 2006.

I intended to use this domain for a money site but I never completed it, and I then moved to some other projects. Right now I use it to host subdomains for other sites I have for which I haven't bought a domain yet. Such as this one, which is in the process of being revamped:

http://chat.3wins.net

In itself, 3wins.net is a PR 0, it's not listed on Google, and the domains receives about 5 visitors a month.

However, I'd like to think it has some interesting assets too. I can think of 3:
    - a 5 characters .net name that makes sense
    - starts with a number
    - 3wins.com and 3wins.cn are both owned by the same Chinese company china-insurance.com

I would sell it if I received an interesting offer, otherwise I'll keep it. I might finish the money site project some time later. But what are my chances at the moment to receive a good offer for it ? Now you tell me. :)

ipheo.com, Jun 20, 2006 IP
  2. Jagcal

Jagcal Peon

Best Answers:
    You will need to develop this domain for it to have value above the reg fee.

Jagcal, Jun 24, 2006 IP
  3. ipheo.com

ipheo.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I guess I should do that, but I have no motivation at the moment. The subdomains are ranking pretty well on Google though.

ipheo.com, Jun 27, 2006 IP