1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New ClickBank Mystery Shopper Product - ThePaidShopper.com!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by celato, Jan 28, 2009.

1. celato

celato Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL this thread cracks me up! I really didn't expect this much response, its a frickin' Mystery Shopping offer .... which is 100X better than anything else out there in this niche. But thanks for bumping my thread anyway. I'm not launching the latest guru strategy or super secret I made Eleventy Billion dollars in 2 days product. If you've been doing this a while you know this is an established niche and it's those affiliates I was targeting. The smart-assery wasn't really necessary. I didn't make my money on Clickbank and now I can see why people who really earn money don't use Clickbank. I'm not talking about the "gurus" either that come here to peddle their latest strategy ... yeah those guys make good money off lesser affiliates ignorance. Sheep to the slaughter.

Anyway thanks to everyone who replied! Yes even the ones who were being a jackass about it.

The funny thing is one of my affiliates warned be about putting this up on Clickbank and I shrugged it off ... live and learn I suppose. You guys go on chasing the $100/day dream in that $7 ebook.

celato, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  2. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Baaaa........baaaaaa......yes were are all ignorant clickbank affiliates .......... or sheep that can type which ever you please.

Now if I'm not mistaken, there are some pretty good sheep (as you would put it) on this forum making some pretty impressive money and they don't have to bullshit about killer conversion rates and crap...unlike some... or are they not really making money and it's all just a figment of their imagination??

I hope this is as successful as your last launch......oops, sorry I meant "non launch" here:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1118406

Cause that one is really on FIRE WITH THOSE KILLER CONVERSION RATES ......... Gravity 2.82 ......... WOW !! :D :D

Oh and by the way , you even included affiliate banners for that product......your just a walking contriDICKtion aren't you :D

terryd, Jan 29, 2009 IP
    Enmar likes this.
  3. Enmar

Enmar Active Member

Best Answers:
    +rep (filler)

Enmar, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  4. celato

celato Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL you just won't stop will you. Troll supreme. Just because my gravity is low on that product doesn't mean it doesn't convert. I actually promote my own products and guess what? It doesn't raise the gravity. Gravity is only an indication of how many Clickbank affiliates are promoting the product. That page converts like crazy and I sell it under 3 different names, 2 of which have never been on Clickbank ... all processed through my own merchant account. You sit behind your clickbank analytics and stats tools and think you have the whole picture. You have about 1/100th of the picture.

Just because I added banners to that site doesn't mean I will add them to this site. Again ... I'm just trying to compete in an already established niche, if you promoted this niche you'd know 99% of the sales are generated through text links ... no promo materials needed. This entire message wasn't intended for you ... you were not my target audience yet you felt compelled to take a dump on it. Thanks for that.

celato, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  5. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well you have probably already guessed that I think your full of it so it doesn't really matter what you say. Your so blinded by your own greatness and us meek sheep have no right to say what we feel..........GTF outta here....

I have promoted in this niche in the past as I already explained so I also know that the top sellers in this niche provide their affiliates with affiliate material but your so arrogant that you think your are better than all the sheep around here and that your word about conversions is gospel.........hardly.....

Take a look a Domainiac, he just released a product today , along with all the affiliate materials that a good vendor should and he's already thoroughly tested the product . Grab a pen and paper and take some notes.....

By the way your more than welcome for the dumping.........it's been and will continue to be a pleasure.... :D

terryd, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  6. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Winner by TKO in the second round..... Terry.

At the very least OP you should be more aware of your damage control and transparency - nobody is perfect and it's ok to say you're wrong/ask for guidance and improve. DP isn't all full of dumb brats though there is a lot of them. You gotta think we've seen every single type of program and offer and structure and learning curve possible in here. Every time a new comer over justifies themselves - this happens... Just take the critisizm and give the affiliates what they want << That's all it takes. Even if for ONE affiliate, you should make the effort to provide them with whatever assets they are willing to push for you - no?

N.

NCMedia, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  7. Asif2BD

Asif2BD Peon

Best Answers:
    If your product real, customer is happy and you really provide the product that you promise, who cares Grav. or %ref? its probably new product, s if its good those will generate. Its upto us, affiliate how it performs.

I am very interested in this product, only thing as i said need to know what exactly i am promoting, conversion rate depends how is your sells speech and how is my traffic targeted. Let me know more abt product or might be some real inside info.

Asif2BD, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  8. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just try it, don't give bad thoughts before trying

shand0, Jan 30, 2009 IP