1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My 80% CTR page

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by goodmast3r, Jan 29, 2009.

I just posted a new post about 1&1 hosting at my blog. I got 84.00% CTR for the post. You can learn from the post on how to write for affiliate marketing. Good luck

goodmast3r, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  2. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That page is a little rough on the eyes :p I can see why people click through. They're either looking for content or trying to escape all the flashing banners. :p

Are the ads mandatory when signing up with one and one. Do you get to keep the revenue from the ads?

Karen May Jones, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  3. N€O

N€O Member

Best Answers:
    That page sucks... More ads than content.... looks very irritating to me....

N€O, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  4. goodmast3r

goodmast3r Active Member

Best Answers:
    More ads? That is so strange

5. goodmast3r

goodmast3r Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you get to keep the revenue from the ads? That is a strange question. What do you mean by that.

6. Karen May Jones

Best Answers:
    I was wondering if you have to have the ads in order to use the one and one. And, do they get the ad money, or do you get it? I might misunderstand the setup... sorry.:eek:

7. goodmast3r

goodmast3r Active Member

Best Answers:
    I join CJ, and got the link and banner from them. If I sell then I will be paid.

8. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    When I click on your link it won't let me see it. it says Internet Explorer Can't open...I want to see!!!!!

jodyq, Jan 29, 2009 IP
    JoyGoRound likes this.
  9. goodmast3r

goodmast3r Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try using firefox.

10. Karen May Jones

Best Answers:
    I'm using IE and it is working fine. :)

11. Piree

Piree Peon

Best Answers:
    I saw 3 ads infront of the page and some flashy stuff before I closed 3 seconds later, couldnt find anything interesting by that time.

Piree, Feb 1, 2009 IP
  12. goodmast3r

goodmast3r Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well you are missing great things

goodmast3r, Feb 1, 2009 IP
  13. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    I see it now, if I could compliment you on getting your mailing list. Good job.
    But if i may or may not say that your banner ads are irrelevent. Why place a college ad on a web hosting spot? Exchange it with something like free ringtones or just clear it out. Your page seems to be a bit crammed with ads and is a bit cluttered you could raise your score with a few minor clean ups and have the newsletter come in when the customer closes the window not right away when it is opened, lots of people may be turned away when they get a pop up wanting to subscribe. They just close the window.
    Also the reason people are telling you to clean up is this. You have made a good website but here is a tiny window of opportunity being clouded up with tons of google ads. You should sell your hosting package not a $.05 google click. I am not saying take all of google down as you don't want to have all your eggs in one basket, just clean er up.

Edit: what you are telling your customer is this. I have good content on my page but I have low self esteem and don't feel you will like my page so you will see ads for my competitors right away. You took the time to get a website and get good content but what your site tells me is that you think your content is crp and google is better. Well it is NOT, your site is good and you don't need so much google tearing you down. If I may say my ad is on your page. So thanks for sending me your traffic. Clean it up you may get $.05-.14 per click but I am taking your sales and earning $100.00 pr/click.

jodyq, Feb 1, 2009 IP