1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTS] Scrubs T.V Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sim10, Jan 17, 2009.

Selling a video site based on the popular comedy tv show 'Scrubs', which has just began airing its 8th season. The URL is as follows:

http://www.scrubson.com/ - Free Push via Godaddy

I launched the site roughly 4 months ago now, added all the videos from season 1 to 7, done a little promotion and simply forgot about it until today.

Today I added the new episodes from season 8, surprisingly most if not all the videos from all the previous seasons work and I havn't had to replace any links so far.

No money has been spent on marketing or promotion, at the very most all I did was submit it to a few social bookmarking sites at launch.

January Stats so far:

[​IMG]

December Stats:

[​IMG]

November Stats:

[​IMG]

October Stats:

[​IMG]

Approximate Traffic Breakdown:

65% - Direct address
    30% - Search Engine and social bookmarks (Majority is from Google)
    5% - Links/Referrals

Revenue: I don't use any ads as i'm not currently registered with any affiliates other than adsense, so no revenue income. Also havn't sold any links or the like.

Site transfer should be fairly easy, it has a mysql database that's only 100kb and the actual site folder is only a few megabytes..all videos are hosted on other sites hence the low file size.

Reason for selling: Just really don't have the time or dedication to run the site. It has a lot of potential and if it gets 1000's of uniques a month from someone like me pretty much doing nothing..i'm sure it can do much better for someone who's a bit more motivated.

Using the admin panel can be a bit tricky at first, but after a while it'll only take about a minute or so to add a video. You can also edit and delete videos as well as add or remove categories.

There is one problem with the script, you can't add videos directly, only via submitting which you can see on the left side of the page, but considering you only have to add new video from season 8 once every few weeks, it should be no problem. Editing or replacing links works fine via the admin panel.

Bid: $80

Havn't got a BIN price set in mind but i'm willing to take offers. Payment method: Paypal. No real deadline set but hoping for a fairly quick sale.

Thanks for viewing, pm me for any private bids or questions you may have.

sim10, Jan 17, 2009 IP
  2. sim10

sim10 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Starting Bid lowered to $70.

sim10, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  3. sim10

sim10 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bin price: $60

sim10, Feb 20, 2009 IP
  4. machej

machej Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I could maybe buy it for $45

machej, Feb 21, 2009 IP
  5. machej

machej Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Most of the videos have bee removed by infringement. This doesn't really help.

machej, Feb 21, 2009 IP