1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it possible to make out!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by marlonpowell, Jan 29, 2009.

One of my friends is planning to handle a project which demands him to
    gather back links ( one way and free )
    like the following list -

PR6 20
    PR5 30
    PR4 50
    PR3 100
    PR2 100
    PR1 100
    PR0 500

per month. Is this possible??. Should he take up the project? Then please provide here some useful Resources. Please do suggest.

marlonpowell, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  2. shailendra

shailendra Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't think it's possible until your website is highly reputed and qualitative.even if it fulfill these conditions it is not possible to build 900 backlinks per month. moreover, it will hurt your SEO efforts than helping it

shailendra, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  3. Nancy Kneoteric

Nancy Kneoteric Banned

Best Answers:
    Very subjective. Will depend on the niche because a very small targeted niche might not have many websites. On top of this, the websites may not fit the PR parameter laid down by the client. If that is the case, obtaining links would be difficult.

If the client website is travel related, then off course it would be achievable. Make your choice, do some research and see if you can find the requisite number of websites. You will then be in a position to make a guess-estimate.

Nancy Kneoteric, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  4. marlonpowell

marlonpowell Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nancy please do specify how it would be possible. Please also note that submission to directories and social bookmarking sites is not allowed. Do you have a resource for this? How to get the PR1+ links free and one way!

@ shailendra ~ Yes you are almost right. But is there any way to get 900 links per month? My friend is determined to do the project anyhow.

marlonpowell, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  5. kutekutta

kutekutta Peon

Best Answers:
    900 directories are possible but if you submit these much of directories mean its a Spamming and site may be Penalize by SE. Be careful :eek:

kutekutta, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  6. gramyla

gramyla Peon

Best Answers:
    really its possible so let me know so that i will also do this according to the manner you using.

gramyla, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  7. sparrowhill

sparrowhill Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is not possible, unless you have 900 backlinks already established in a network.

Besides why are social bookmarking sites not allowed many of them are PR6 and up, its a waste of a resource that is available today.

This is unrealistic project with the restrictions imposed, I know

sparrowhill, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  8. JessieJames27

JessieJames27 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on many factor :) Like niche of the site, domain age, credibility, etc... Anyway, In my opinion, that will be difficult to target. :)

JessieJames27, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  9. logitech

logitech Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is totally unrealistic, your friend sure is a MAD guy. 900 links? per month?? oneway?? and FREE???

PR0 : anyway it possible. PR1 and PR2 might be possible(?). BUT PR3+ links? where's the resource for this kind of oneway links??

Blog commenting is there, but links pages with PR3+ not possible and with DOFOLLOW links its totally impossible.

Am I right guys??

logitech, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  10. pageupseo

pageupseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Not possible, one guy cannot handle this time taking project.

pageupseo, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  11. brandonrayford25

brandonrayford25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly unless this dude has a lot of automated software and time. But then still getting 900 links within a month is kinda suspect. He may end up getting the site banned.

brandonrayford25, Jan 29, 2009 IP