1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New ClickBank Mystery Shopper Product - ThePaidShopper.com!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by celato, Jan 28, 2009.

"Warning: The Paid Shopper May Cause An Avalanche Of Sales To Flood Your Clickbank Account, Converting 1:19 Making You A Super Affiliate Literally Overnight"

Dear ClickBank Affiliate,

Stop promoting junk mystery shopping affiliate programs! You work hard for your traffic so why promote anything but the very best? Why advertise anything that isn't proven to work.

The Paid Shopper pays an astounding 65% of every $29.99 sale. We have the highest conversions for this market and we often times perform 1:19 off of review sites and blogs.

The Paid Shopper is jam packed with with over 60 pages that shows you exactly how to make a fortune using mystery shopping. We have an astonishing 3% refund rate, our product has proven its worth more that we're charging.

"We love our Affiliates"

We commit to do whatever we can to help you to turbocharge your campaign and increase your conversions. Seriously, we will do just about anything. We will help with landing pages, web analytics, small coding, preventing affiliate commission theft ... you're important to us and we need you..

Competition slaughtering sales copy and superior product make us the best Mystery Shopper/Secret Shopper offer on the Internet. With 65% going to you on every sale you will see crazy conversion rates!

UPDATE: Have 1 affiliate converting 1:9 hops today! Amazing!​

Our ClickBank ID: p2shop

Generate Your ClickBank Hoplink Here

Contact Our Affiliate Manager At: help {at} ThePaidShopper {dot} com​

celato, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  2. inzpiration

inzpiration Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks good man, and sounds interesting, Good luck ;) ..but....

Astounding? Well, wait for the responses of the other guys regarding this ;)

Cheers & Good luck with it!

inzpiration, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  3. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just a Question: I am ready to promote your product. I will even set up some pages for it. But can you pay me to shop? :)

jacky8, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  4. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Get paid to shop, nice niche. I'm going to try it...

shand0, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  5. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pay 75% or many (including me) won't promote it. Come on, every extra sale costs you nothing!

rolf, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  6. celato

celato Peon

Best Answers:
    I absolutely can! Just follow the link below, its only $29.99 and you will learn everything you need to know to earn 6 figures a year as a mystery shopper!

http://www.thepaidshopper.com

celato, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  7. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for suggesting such a wonderful link. I just got a macbook pro and a Sony LCD TV via a free shopping offer recieved after signing up for your service.

jacky8, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  8. celato

celato Peon

Best Answers:
    Your prerogative I suppose. Even at 65% the payout is higher than nearly every other Paid To Shop program out there. There is one product that pays more but it sells for $39.99 which is $10-15 more than any product in this niche thus greatly reducing your conversion rate. None of my competitors have my sales copy ... no one ... and this thing is on FIRE! I have one affiliate who just signed up literally 3 hours ago and is converting 1:9 ... 18 clicks, 2 sales.

You've obviously never been a Clickbank advertiser. Each sale DOES cost me something. Unlike some Clickbank vendors I actually provide support for my customers so your refunds stay super low ... and that has to be worth the extra 10% (about $2.00 after clickbank fees) to any good affiliate. Do you want the extra $2.00 a sale or would you prefer to keep the sales you actually make? I pay people to manage my servers so they NEVER go down and can handle the traffic affiliates throw at it (no shared hosting here), I pay customer support reps to handle support emails. All of this costs me money. When you make a sale you get nearly $19 after Clickbank fee's and I make $9.

If you do well I have no problem paying ANY affiliate a bonus via paypal. In fact if you sell 1 a day for a month I'll bump you to 75% and paypal the extra $55 to you.

celato, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  9. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So you're actually not just trying to recruit affiliates, but to sell this to us?

Ripped, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  10. celato

celato Peon

Best Answers:
    No sense of humor? It was a joke ... I guess I'm not funny anymore.

Celato

celato, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  11. antantnz

antantnz Member

Best Answers:
    hey Celato,

interesting product, I might get on this ... anyways, wish you best of luck ... look forwards to watching the gravity :D

antantnz, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  12. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If your giving out review copies I will take one, I used to promote this type of product a few years ago and still have a domain that gets targeted traffic for this.

Which leads me to something else, affiliate tools or lack there of. I wouldn't mind being able to stick some type of landing page on my domain but you have nothing in your affiliate area, not even a banner. Come on, you've got to get creative, haven't you seen some of the product launches around here lately, check out their affiliate pages and yours, no comparison what so ever!

terryd, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  13. celato

celato Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Terryd,
    Shoot an email to help at thepaidshopper dot com and I will have someone give you a review copy.

This isn't a "launch" I already have some great affiliates and I'm just looking for some more. This isn't a new niche by any means, "Mystery Shopping" has been around since the late 90's. I'm not re-inventing the wheel here .. merely competing in an already established niche. So go check out my competition and tell me my offer isn't 100 times better than theirs ... with or without the banners. Anyone who's ever been an affiliate of mine knows I treat them right. Heck most of them get Christmas presents from me.

celato, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  14. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If this isn't a launch then how come there is no stats for this product either in the marketplace or cb analytics?

terryd, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  15. TigerPublishing

TigerPublishing Member

Best Answers:
    Product looks good.

@terryd: I remember reading somewhere that you can opt out of appearing in the marketplace. Not sure why you'd want to, or if that bears any relevance here or not. I suppose if this product has opted out, that 1:9 affiliate must be a friend of the product owner?

@celato: good for you defending yourself against the 75% bully police.

TigerPublishing, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  16. celato

celato Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you to everyone who has posted kind words!

Clickbank isn't the only payment processor/affiliate manager out there... Yes the product is new to Clickbank, no it is not a new product. Yes the 1:9 is an affiliate of mine, I might go so far as to call him a friend since I send him a gift each year. Now that the day is over he actually got 1:16 for the day.

I just posted my offer here guys, take it or leave it. There is no need for the rude commentary. I don't need to be bullied into paying 75% or told how to "launch" my product. I appreciate your "help" but I've been doing this a long time. If you don't promote my offer someone else will and they'll be the ones making the cash. While you're whining for 10% ($2.00) they will be dominating the niche and laughing all the way to the bank because there is no competition.

Celato

celato, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  17. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well good luck with your "non launch".... I'm going to pass on this one, you seem to know it all and yet you don't know enough to provide your affiliates with resources to promote YOUR product.

Not one banner or even a list a keywords your affiliates can use for PPC, nothing! Your right it's not a launch...not even close. Take a look at the affiliate resources people like NCMedia, Swerd and the likes provide for their affiliates, outstanding.....look at yours, nothing.

For someone who proclaims to have been doing this a long time you still have a lot to learn.

terryd, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  18. celato

celato Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you, Terryd please don't ever promote my product. I appreciate you "teaching" me something but I've been doing this 5 years and have made over $4m during that time doing it. This isn't my first product. I appreciate your "advice" but it's under control ... go back to running your own business instead of trying to run mine.

I guess I didn't realize Clickbank affiliates were so lazy and wanted it handed to them on a silver platter. If you're lazy this offer obviously isn't for you, and there is no need to tell me how lazy you are and why I should cater to that laziness.

celato, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  19. PHAZ

PHAZ Guest

Best Answers:
    I have devised the-most-brilliant-and-automated-way-to-make-money-online! I want to share it with everyone because I now made my millions and want you to make yours too!

Now there is only one catch - of course - but don’ worry:

*You don’t have to PM Me

*You don’t have to buy anything

*You don’t even have to read anything

*All you have to do is look at your bank account and watch cash pile up!!

*You don’t have to submit articles

*You don’t have to make adwords ads

*You don’t have to sign up to anything or opt-in anywhere

*You don’t have to do A THING! ALL YOU DO IS WATCH CASH PILE UP!!

*I am so confident that you will make a million, that I offer a full money back guarantee - wait a minute - it’s free - but I’ll still offer a refund, you invest nothing - so I will give you 100% of your ‘nothing’ back if you are not satisfied.

*You don’t have to click on any links

*You don’t have to make landing pages or fumble with codes

*You don’t have to make videos/audios/flash pieces or submit them

*You don’t have to EVER look at a computer again!!

*Yep - YOU - my friends are only moments away from discovering my ultra new super steroid tactics that will PUMP cash into your accounts faster than you can ‘refresh’ your page!! Don’t believe me yet? Keep reading…

*You don’t have to have a paypal account

*You don’t have to have a physical address

*Heck - You don’t even have to be human for this one - so if you’re green - it’s OK!

*You don’t have to speak English - or speak any language

*You don’t have to meet an age limit, height limit, IQ limit or otherwise

*You NEVER have to message anyone - Instant CASH - yep - In your account!

*You don’t have to be a benificiary to any deceased pretend family member

*You will not have to show any ID or cross any borders or cash any checks

*You do not even need a bank account!!?! Can YOU - believe it?! This is the bestest system I’ve ever launched and am guaranteeing YOU - that - YOU will make money online and finally be able to stop your dreaded hamster wheel life! WOW!

*You don’t have to wear clothes

*You don’t have to shave or smell good

*You don’t have to be male or female or in betweenie

*You WILL have to like CASH - lot’s of it - so much that all the models and celebrities will be at your door in a few days wanting to party - R- U - READY FOR CASH?! Do YOU love CASH THAT MUCH?!

*This is the most lucrative and high paying post on DP - I pwomise - YOU WILL get paid - I will fly to see you personally, and hand you over a suitcase full of money EVERY time you do NOTHING at least ONCE a day!

*I even have 16 testimonials from happy NOTHING doers who are living life like they always imagined - DOING NOTHING! You can read them once you are in my inner circle, I’ll even jump on the phone with you to reassure you that NOTHING is great and an easy thing monetize!! It’s all about NOTHING!

*My top affiliate earned $16,389,188.00 on his THIRD DAY! I have proof! He’s that guy that everyone knows, you know, John…! He’s so filthy rich now that he NEVER even goes outside, he’s just lazy and sleeps in PILES of CASH all day - he smokes though - but that’s ok because he ACTUALLY SMOKES $100 BILLS!! Imagine being THAT rich!! Doing NOTHING?!

All you have to do to qualify for this nuclear bomb of an offer.. .. ….. Is… .. .. You guessed it - NOTHING!

Why are you still reading? Don’t you want MONEY - Go! Do NOTHING!!

PHAZ, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  20. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's o.k.....we tend to get a lot of B.S passing through this forum and at the moment my B.S radar is beeping like crazy....

The only lazy ass here is you........"here is my site, now you dumb clickbank affiliates go promote it, I've provided a website and that's all you need"........for someone who proclaims to have made $4M (which I think is all shite) you have a lot to learn about clickbank and it's affiliates.

Good luck with your non launch :D

terryd, Jan 29, 2009 IP