1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

People were mislead for centuries?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Genuine Marketer, Jan 26, 2009.

To the Muslim people, why were the people mislead so many centuries before the prophet came. Why didn't god send him sooner. Instead the people were mislead for several centuries and probably damned to hell by default. Joseph Smith was also practically the same exact story. Mohammad or Joseph Smith didn't perform any miracles... and Joseph Smith was illiterate to for people who didn't know.

I am agnostic btw.

Genuine Marketer, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  2. aam_aam

aam_aam Banned

Best Answers:
    Islamic Scholar Zakir Naik answered this question by saying that we cannot send a 2 year old child to university, first he must be given time to learn basics. Similarly humanity was given time to get mature, and only then the final messenger came. If you see the message of earlier Prophets like Ibrahim(A.S), Mosses(A.S) or Jesus(A.S.) they just came to make ammends in the basic concepts and religious beliefs like One God, there will be a judgement day, Heaven for good deeds,Hell for bad deeds etc. Besides their messages did not remain pure, due to manipualtion.

But Prophet Muhammad(P.B.U.H) brought Islam which is a complete code of life. And his biggest miracle was despite never going to any learning instituion he produced 'Quran'.His another miracle was his journey to seven skies where he met God. There are many other miracles as well.

aam_aam, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  3. AliR

AliR Guest

Best Answers:
    Brilliant Answer aam_aam . The Holy Prophet (pbuh) was the last messenger of Islam and he FINALISED everything, Prophets had been their and the teaching of Islam was there to follow.

The Holy Prophey (pbuh)`s miracles you ask ? Well its stated that Allah wanted to present a man who was simple and normal just like everyone else, who had to suffer the same hardships as everyone else, that is why he did no miracles.

AliR, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  4. F33l1ngz

F33l1ngz Peon

Best Answers:
    And yet he had sex with a 9 year old and married her.. doesn't sound too perfect to me.

F33l1ngz, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  5. DevilHellz

DevilHellz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One of (peace be upon him) muhammad's (peace be upon him) miracles is marrying a 9 year old child and having sex with her (peace be upon him), and lead people in our days to believe there's nothing wrong with that.

DevilHellz, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  6. Genuine Marketer

Genuine Marketer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So he could have learned a bunch of stuff from his travels and just said it was the word of God. I think all that stuff was just an excuse.

Genuine Marketer, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  7. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They are all the same when it boils down... the ones we believe in now, the ones people belived in thousands of years ago, and the ones people will believe in thousands of years from now. It is like a set mould with 10-20 major plot points, add some original names and some non relevant stories and you got yourself your own religion.

drmike, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  8. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    All the prophets before Mohammad, peace be upon them all, came with a message that was limited in time and in the people who will receive it, and they told that there will be prophets or messengers after them, their miracles were limited also in time and on the people who saw them, once the prophet die their miracles ended, and who saw them was only the people who lived at that time,

despite they came with miracles that were a challenge for human beings then to come with something like it, many did not believe, they said, liars, or practicing magic, and later in 2009 people said fairy tails,

Mohammad message, is not limited in time or in people who will receive it, it is a universal message to all mankind, his job was a messenger, to deliver a message, not to change people faith, then each is free to take it or leave it, the miracle also was not limited to time or the people who will receive it, it was a continuous miracle that did not stop by his death, and that was kept without change till 2009, as a challenge to all human beings to come with something like Quran, but like some did with the prophets before Mohammad peace be upon them all, some will still say no miracle, sometimes even without knowing or understanding Quran.

imad, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  9. TheMightOfLove

TheMightOfLove Peon

Best Answers:
    For me humanity has not applied yet the Divine Teaching that Jesus Christ delivered.
    People still don't practice His commandment "Love one Another" and the harder one to apply "Love your Enemies."
    People still live by the Moses law ""An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth".
    There is great progress made since Jesus came, but His teaching is not well understood and applied up these days.

As far as God sending more prophets after Jesus, Jesus never said how many prophets after Him will come.

I believe another Master (Beinsa Deuno) was sent by God, who developed Jesus' teaching through hundreds of lectures, Who like Jesus performed numerous miracles and Like Jesus lived a pure life always helping the sick and those in need. For almost 40 years He was preaching the word of God - Love, Wisdom, Truth, Virtue, Justness.
    I know many will say He was a false prophet, but for the many thousands of people who have met Him and lived around Him for years, He was a true Master. He didn't believe in violence (just like Jesus) He didn't believe killing people will set the worlds right, He didn't believe killing animals even for food is good for man.
    He had only one business on Earth: "Doing the Will of God."

People should undestand one day, that they are all brothers and sisters.

TheMightOfLove, Jan 27, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  10. F33l1ngz

F33l1ngz Peon

Best Answers:
    If god created all of us and has a use for every part he made, how is this possible?
    [​IMG]

F33l1ngz, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  11. TheMightOfLove

TheMightOfLove Peon

Best Answers:
    You can google "Are Vegetarians Healthier?"

And find out for yourself.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/pagerender.fcgi?artid=1022501&pageindex=1

.....................Vegetarians have significantly lower rates of heart disease, colon cancer, type 2 diabetes, and all digestive disorders. They also live an average of six years longer.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090127070834AArGbM1

TheMightOfLove, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  12. suman817

suman817 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Only veg food :eek: yaak! I don't need that extra six years of life :rolleyes:.

So…..do you think that people are leading in the right way now after sending the messengers…..Moses…..Jesus Christ, Mohammed (peace be upon them all) by God? Human will always mislead whether or not prophets come to them.

suman817, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  13. aletheides

aletheides Banned

Best Answers:
    There is no such thing as a direct connection with God, there are no such things as prophets. Prophets are created to add credibility to a religion so it can try to become the most dominant (powerful) religion in the world. If there is no direct connection to God, no prophet, then people won't consider the religion worth following. Something to think about.

I dont really care for organized religion.

But I do believe in God.

And anyone who ties to make it culturally acceptable to have sex with a 9 year old is a sick, sick bastard. It doesn't matter who he is.

aletheides, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  14. Bakai

Bakai Guest

Best Answers:
    muhammad was a pedophile in todays standards, but back then I guess it was OK for self proclaimed prophets to "marry" 9 year old children. Also muhammad was a warlord above all else who would kill his critics without mercy. It is history folks, look it up.

Bakai, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  15. TheNoose

TheNoose Peon

Best Answers:
    "Were" mislead? Pfft, people are still being mislead. The only thing that has changed over the centuries is which god(s) people are falsely lead to believe in. Present day religions are myths of the future - it's just a matter of time before science proves the currently unanswerable questions to which so many people attribute to god(s) - much like lightning being caused by Zeus.

TheNoose, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  16. elenojo

elenojo Peon

Best Answers:
    Our God is our Creator, Saviour and Redeemer. Let us all live godly lives and just plain
    BE AT PEACE WITH OUR GOD HOWEVER WE CONCEIVE HIM TO BE. Glory be to God in
    the highest, and on earth PEACE TO MEN OF GOODWILL!

elenojo, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  17. zahid444

zahid444 Peon

Best Answers:
    no dout, we soon see some one with great hight comes on earth to make total flexibility.

zahid444, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  18. Genuine Marketer

Genuine Marketer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I see what you mean. Good post. btw I don't mean to come off as an ass if I do. I respect all people and and their right to practice them. I just wanted to apologize if I did come off as trying to be an ass... which wasn't my point but realized it later.

One of my friend's family are all vegetarians. Their canines aren't pointed at all and really dull. You will notice that with some vegetarians.

Genuine Marketer, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  19. suman817

suman817 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, The victims were like this:
    [​IMG]
    Evil inside a human ;).

suman817, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  20. aam_aam

aam_aam Banned

Best Answers:
    I am pretty sure that you have not read a single line from the Holy Quran and are talking just on the basis of the reports shown on Fox news and other propaganda channels and sources. Read the Quran with translation and then comment on its authenticity! There are a number of statements in Quran which would have been totally immpossible to make for a person learning things in travels! Quran stated that Earth was not the center of the Universe, Quran even stated that the Sun revolves, Quran's statements about embryology are nothing short of a miracle, Quran correctly states the name of one of Pharoah's assistant correctly, which has just been discovered in ancient drawings a few years ago!

The reason for this is that the all prophets are sent from Allah Almighty with the same message but over the years changes were made in them by humans. Islam is the latest and purest version of God's message!

Who the heck told you that Muihammad (PBUH) was a war lord who did not show mercy to enemies and all that!!? Ever read anything credible about his life, or are you just talking on the basis of a book written by some crappy Westerner? Yes battles took place, but Muslims only defended and later on God permitted them to even attack. While conquering Makkah, only 13 Non-Muslims died, all those who took refuge in houses were pardoned, all those in temples, mosques were shown mercy. He even pardoned the murderer og his own Uncle, that's history too, if u start using your pea brain and read credible stuff.

aam_aam, Jan 28, 2009 IP