1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

payment processor that allows product plus recurring billing?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by dakingofkings, Jan 26, 2009.

hi there i just created a new offer in my website where customers get a cd shipped to their home and they are also subscribed to a recurring billing automatically($19.97/month) after a 30 day free trial.

so its one physical product plus one subscription with a free trial

paypal doesnt allow me to add both a product and a subscription in a payment page..any alternatives?

dakingofkings, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  2. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You could use a payment gateway that has recurring billing capabilities. Authorize.net has a recurring billing function. We also use one called network merchants that includes recurring billing. You would essentially just need to add a recurring transaction when the purchaser went to checkout.

jestep, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  3. katarina1

katarina1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try clickbank or alertpay

katarina1, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  4. msinfo

msinfo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can use a real merchant account. A good option that's easy to integrate is the NexCommerce ITransact bundle (nexcommerce.com), Authorize.net is also a good option but it's recurring billing actually costs more over the normal gatway fee.

msinfo, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  5. VCPayments

VCPayments Peon

Best Answers:
    we offer direct merchant accounts through a network of European banks that are able to handle both physical sales and downloads with both one time and recurring billing options.

Hit me up if I can be of assistance

Vince

VCPayments, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  6. dakingofkings

dakingofkings Active Member

Best Answers:
    authorise.net is good but it accepts only US vendors..i need a vendor that allows me to add the product plus the subscription(30 days free,charge after that)..anyone?

dakingofkings, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  7. trochta

trochta Peon

Best Answers:
    californialcardservices.com has a free online gateway and virtual terminal where you can setup recurring billing and control the how and when. I can also just program you a php page with cron jobs that will bill once time (30 days) has passed.

trochta, Jan 30, 2009 IP