1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Data feed software

Discussion in 'General Business' started by alphamonk, Jan 26, 2009.

I am currently using zen-cart as the software to power my online retail shop. I don't have any products of my own yet, so I have decided to use a data feed model to provide products to my site until I get more familiar with website management and promotion(And get more money to buy bulk products).

I have attempted to manually enter data from the csv file that my affiliate provider has allowed me to get and the results are visually okay but the link doesn't have all the information that it should contain. The problem could be, I may not be using zen-cart correctly but I also wanted to know is zen-cart the right software to use for data feed operations?

Does anyone have any suggestions about what software packages I should try out for data feed marketing. I prefer open source software. I am very conformable working under the hood with open source software.

Thanks

alphamonk, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  2. bobchrist

bobchrist Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've no idea about zen cart but this may help you if you're looking for an alternative solutions.

bobchrist, Jan 27, 2009 IP
    alphamonk likes this.
  3. NinjaWork

NinjaWork Guest

Best Answers:
    NinjaWork, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  4. alphamonk

alphamonk Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks to both of you. NinjaWork, It has taken my two months of searching and asking to get this question answered. Thanks alot.

alphamonk, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  5. NinjaWork

NinjaWork Guest

Best Answers:
    hey, very cool alphamonk...and, I know that feeling of searching and trying to get a question answered!

NinjaWork, Jan 29, 2009 IP