1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help... I need an advertiser for my site

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by zinghana, Jan 26, 2009.

Hi all,

Now i am struggling to find "Paid" sponsors for my site, I see all the (Sponsor my template rubbish) and people seem to jump all over that. Anyway my Windows 7 site has started to take off and i am seeing 900+ people a day already which is a great start, So over time renting space on my site is really going to send out some massive traffic down the track so i don't see why no one wants to pay me for to advertise on a very solid site.

How to i go about finding a solid advertiser ? im getting sick of DP users asking me for my url only to go and steal my content and decide they are going to make a similar site, Any tips on finding a decent advertiser for my site ?

Should / Would i be better off emailing some software companies and asking them directly ?

Thanks if anyone can help

zinghana, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  2. thefandango

thefandango Active Member

Best Answers:
    Money is tight out there.

With 900 uniques a day you can use adsense and get your advertising started and then people can advertise on your site through google. JUst keep building your traffic - people will come to you to advertise once it is established and backed by solid visitor stats - begging for an advertiser makes you look totally money orientated and desperate.

thefandango, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  3. Chancey

Chancey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should ask them directly if you think that you can provide a good amount of traffic that would convert for them.

Chancey, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  4. perry321

perry321 Guest

Best Answers:
    Go to similair sites, and send the advertisers there an e-mail asking if they too would like to adverise with you.

Do the same with advertisers in Adwords, MSN and Yahoo.

I would also suggest giving them a discount as a way to better your odds in getting them to sign up.

Also give them an option to put a picture in with their ad at no additional cost.

You also have a choice between one of these services:

TextLinkAds, TrafficSwarm, CasaleMedia, Advertising, FastClick, BurstMedia, TribalFusion, Azoogle, GlobalInteractive, AdBrite, Adengage, RealMedia, Kontera, Avnads, ValueClick, RealTechNetwork, Reduxmedia, and, Dotomi.

perry321, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  5. proxyweb70

proxyweb70 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are not afraid to do some cold calling, or emailing, do the following:
    Go to google and find some sites related to your niche that have a rank that is worse than yours. IE - if you are on the 4th page and they are on the 10th, then they will want to buy your link. Create a professional sales email and send it out to as many websites as you can. If they have a phone contact info, call them. You should have no problem finding advertisers like that.

proxyweb70, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  6. theseoguy

theseoguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would use Adsense or another network such as NeverBlue.

theseoguy, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  7. sherrylouz

sherrylouz Banned

Best Answers:
    why dont you email your prospect advertiser. never give up, continue what you are doing soon you will have it.

sherrylouz, Jan 26, 2009 IP