1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DirectoryGator Network (Alexa 248,000) - 1001+ instant Links for only $9.95

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by strategis2001, Jan 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    DirectoryGator Network - 1001+ instant Links for only $9.95

In only one easy click

DirectoryGator Network - The best on DP

All directories are on individual database distributed on 5 Class-C IP's

Regular link : will be display permanently on each directory for just one Lifetime payment of $9.95.

Featured link : will be display permanently on each directory for just one Lifetime payment of $29.95.

Act now to be in this well groowing Directory Network.

Each directory gave you a backlink to your website. It will really help you to improve your Pagerank.

Link Approved in less then 24 hours

strategis2001, Jan 24, 2009 IP
  2. Badlands07

Badlands07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I lOVE this service and would recommend it to anyone, but I might point out that it is currently not $9.95 for 1,001 links, it is actually only $6.95 for 1,001 links......You may want to jump in before it gets updated...:)

Badlands07, Jan 25, 2009 IP
    hyper likes this.
  3. snowbird

snowbird Notable Member

Best Answers:
    For all that are considering this offer, I suggest you do some research before making a decision. By going to Google, you can use the site operator to see how many pages are indexed from any given site. You can view Directory Gator's network here. But to save some time, let me check a few random directories in this network...

all-sites.com: not indexed at all
    directoryresort.com: not indexed at all
    portdirectory.com: not indexed at all
    fkez.com: 3 indexed pages
    gvxy.com: no indexed pages

The reason I am pointing this out is because there are a number of people that believe directories are worthless. Many of these people got tripped up into submitting to a directory network or used a bad submission service which formed their opinion. And many of these people will go to the grave still believing directories are worthless.

Promoting a directory, or any site, is not easy work. Multiply that effort by hundreds or a thousand directories and common sense will tell you that it is a costly task and certainly impossible to do by yourself.

If no pages from the directory are indexed who will see your listings if Google does not even recognize the directory at all?

Let the buyer beware....

snowbird, Jan 25, 2009 IP
    discover, jitendraag and zexy like this.
  4. hyper

hyper Peon

Best Answers:
    You scared me. I thought you can do more...shame. You, as a directory owner should have known that those directories SUCK. No indexed pages, no nothing. Only a bunch of directories with the same database won't help you.

PS: I don't want to see anymore the threads like "Are directories dead?" or "Are directories usefull?" because seems like even those that own them, can't make the difference between a good directory and a useless directory network.

by the way, good post snowbird :)
    Rep + added man! :)

hyper, Jan 25, 2009 IP
    zexy likes this.
  5. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    snowbird said it all. Period.

zexy, Jan 25, 2009 IP
    hyper likes this.
  6. hyper

hyper Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah :)
    These directories and these kind of "offers" will affect you and your rankings.
    Voilla! :D

hyper, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  7. strategis2001

strategis2001 Banned

Best Answers:
    All directories were transfer from shared hosting to a new VPS provider so directories were down for a few weeks.

If some are not indexed now, i'll resubmit them to Google or add some new indexed one.

I will always garanteed 1001+ directories to subscribers.

Best regards
    DirectoryGator Owner

strategis2001, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  8. wvabra

wvabra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is very surprising and useless service:) random looking for about 10 directories is not one not seen in the index google and other search engines, although the domains of whois old and should be. This grid domain banned, that does not represent any interest and benefit. Do the findings are worth or not. :rolleyes:

wvabra, Jan 26, 2009 IP
    snowbird likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.