1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone using 1WayLinks.net?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by cashmachine101, Jan 25, 2009.

Just took a look at Jon Leger's sales page for this service. You get 750 backlinks for $47 per month.

However, my understanding is that you need 250 posts. If you outsourced it at $3 per article, that's $800 per month!

Is it worth it?

I'm using the MSN Ranking Loophole currently. I get a lot less monthly backlinks but no need for posts or monthly fees.

cashmachine101, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  2. celt

celt Peon

Best Answers:
    The way I read this is that you can have one post with 3 links appear on 250 blogs, giving you 750 links for $47 plus $3 for the outsource blog post.

celt, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  3. engineerroy2008

engineerroy2008 Member

Best Answers:
    The site itself not seeming to be good one, try some other backlinks, also are you sure that the backlink work from that site

engineerroy2008, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  4. cashmachine101

cashmachine101 Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess that makes sense, Celt. After all, Jon Leger has done a few cases studies proving the duplicate content issue is a myth and relevancy and LSI are more important.

I might try it out in a few weeks and let eveyone know if it's worth it.

cashmachine101, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  5. celt

celt Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi cashmachine101,

I was just wondering if you have given it a try, and if so, what your thoughts are...

celt, May 15, 2009 IP
  6. cashmachine101

cashmachine101 Peon

Best Answers:
    I decided to try a few services on DP instead.

cashmachine101, May 28, 2009 IP
  7. liqdwork

liqdwork Peon

Best Answers:
    I signed up with 1waylinks about 1 month ago, I am trying them out for one keyword and this is the only service I am using for this keyword to make sure that this service is directly responsible for ranking. After 2 weeks of submissions I jumped from page 30 to page 24. I'll give it about 2 months to see if service is worth $47 / month. I'll add a few more keywords for distribution purposes and overall general evaluation of this service.

Just to clear up how it works. You get 250 posts a month and this number is reset every month. 250 posts is really 250 submissions to various blogs per month, so your article can be submitted to 250 blogs and they automate it for you. One day they can submit your article to 5 blogs and on another day to 10 blogs etc ... at the end of the month it comes out to 250 blogs and you do get links where your article has been submitted.
    Every post or submission can have up to 3 links and you can spin words in every article and your anchor text, so in total you could end up with 250 X 3 number of back links every month. Also, a strategy that I am currently trying to implement is 50 posts for 1 keyword, and 75 for another keyword etc ... I think the problem with services like UAW and AMA which are also services that I am currently utilizing is that google can easily find out the network of blogs and start banning or de-indexing them. GOOD LUCK TO US ALL IN OUR ENDLESS QUEST FOR HIGH RANKING :)

liqdwork, Jun 4, 2009 IP